7

"Perrie!"Jesy called the blonde's name and the girl didn't realize it since she's too caught up in her phone lately.

"What happened to her?Did she got hit by a car?Cause she's always on her phone lately."Camila said jokingly.

"I have no idea.Why don't you ask her?"Jesy replied and the girl nodded.

Camila walked around the table in the cafeteria to Perrie's side and Perrie didn't show any sign that she saw her so she screamed into the girl's ear,making the blonde jumped out of her skin.

"God damn it,Mila!"Perrie screamed.

She took a deep breath and sat down again.

"What do you want?"the blue eyed girl asked as she rolled her eyes,obviously kinda annoyed.

"Why are you being too obsessed with your phone?We missed talking to you."Jesy asked with worry in her voice."Is it about your ex again?"she asked and Perrie shook her head.

"Are you texting someone?You know...someone special?"Camila asked and she wiggled her eyebrows,earning a slap on her arm from Perrie.

"It's just a friend."she told her best friends.

"Who's that 'friend'?"Jesy smirked.

"Show a photo please."Camila begged.

Perrie showed them the picture Jade sent.

"Gosh!She's so hot."Camila admitted.

"Agree.So,do you have any interest in her?"Jesy asked,making Perrie blushes.

"Nope."

"Can I have her number though?"Camila asked excitedly.

"Nope."

"You said you have no interest in her so let your friend get to know that girl."she faked a frown.

"She'll get mad at me."Perrie gave an excuse.

"How did you know?"Jesy asked,getting curious of her friend.

"I have no idea."she simply replied.

"She didn't tell you.You just don't want to share her with us,right?That means you like her."Jesy stated proudly.

"Yes!You're genius."Camila high-five with her while Perrie sat there,not knowing what to do.

The day went on and on with the girls teasing her.Perrie has mix feelings for Jade.She wasn't sure if she likes her or not.

A/N
told y'all jerrie is rising btw this book will have chapters like this too.Dont get mad at me for putting 5h girls in this book cause I gotta put my other baes too smh.Ignore my grammar mistakes english isn't my main language in my country so bye.Vote and comment anything.Tysm for reading & ilysm💚

Update:since y'all keep commenting on Camz I changed it lol sorry I was pretty new about all stuff