26

Perrie's POV

"Damn it,Edwards.Stop that or I'm gonna pee my pants because I'm scared."Dinah murmured.

"Blame Jade."I grinned.

"Jade?Is she sexting you?Oh my,Perrie you need Jesus."Ally gasped and Dinah almost choked on her chips.

"Woah,Dinah calm down.You're gonna die from choking."Jesy said with a laugh and patted Dinah's back.

"It's nothing.She just asked me if I love her back."I sighed.

"Girl,do you like her or not?"Camila asked and rolled her eyes at me.

"I'm confused."I admitted.

"Sexually."Dinah stated.

"Dinah Jane Hansen."Ally said in a warning tone.

"What,Allysus?It's the truth.She's sexually confused."the Polynesian snapped and crossed her arms on her chest.

"You have to meet her and do something.Don't make her feel like you're using her to feel loved."Jesy told me and I nodded.

Camila nudged my arm with a grin.

"Can I go with you?I want to meet Lolo."she asked.

"God,help me I can't with Camren."I joked and she pinched my arm."Ow!"I winced.

"You deserve it."she said basically.

"I was kidding."I pouted.

A/N

Short chapter bc next is chat yay!Btw I'm going to end this book really soon & I'm pretty excited but the ending will be shitty(well for me)

Anyway,thank you so much for reading & ilysm💚have a great day/night/life!!