29

Perrie's POV

Perrie,you can cancel this date if you want.No-I don't want that to happen.

I checked the clock and it was 3:50PM.10 minutes more till she arrives to pick me up.I'm nervous.so nervous I don't even know why.

"Edwards,calm down you're sweating.Stop being nervous.This isn't the first time you meet her."Camila rubbed my back gently as she said the words calmly and I nodded.

"I'm afraid.What if all of these things are lies?What if she actually doesn't love me and this is just a college students dare?What if she re-"Camila closed my mouth with her hands.

"Shh...Don't doubt it.She loves you truly.Just do what you gotta do."my best friend smiled and the door bell ringed.

My mom called us to come down and I ran to the mirror to check myself if I look okay.I'm okay,I look pretty good?

"I look like shit.I need to change."I started panicking and Camila shook my body for a few seconds."This isn't helpinggg."

"Stop saying that,you look good,she's gonna be all over you as always.Now come on or we're gonna be late."Camila said as she dragged me out of my room.

"I think I can't do this.I don't want to go.Let me go,Cabello."I said nervously.

"Stop,Perrie.It's gonna be fine.Don't be a little girl."Camila ushered and we walked to the door.

"Have fun girls!"my mom cheered and we hugged her.

We said our goodbyes and walked out of my house.I saw her in the front yard,waiting for me.Her face light up when she looked up from the ground to see me.

"Pezza!"she squealed and ran to me.

She hugged me tightly and I felt butterflies in my stomach.Gosh,this thing is getting worse.I talked to my friends about this many times and they all talked about love stuffs.She kissed my cheek then let go of me and greeted Camila.

"Let's go,ladies.Camila,Lauren's waiting in the car."Jade informed and we got in her car.

Camila and Lauren in the backseat.Jade in the driver seat and I'm in the passenger seat.Perfect.

"Where are we going,Mrs.Thirlwall?"Jade asked me as she looked at me lovingly.

This girl is slowly killing me.

"It's Ms.Edwards.You can call me Perrie.Anyway,we're going to a really cool park then we'll go to a fancy restaurant."I answered her.

"Are you serious?A park?"Lauren groaned.

"Shut up,Jauregui.At least I request places."I rolled my eyes at her.

"It'll be fun.I love parks.Me and Perrie often go to parks like every park in this town."Camila grinned.

"Whatever,Camzi."Lauren kissed her cheek.

I faked gag at them and Lauren hit my arm.

"Don't touch me,green eyes."I warned her.

"I can do whatever I want,blue."she smiled innocently and we laughed.

"Alright,alright.Now,give me directions,Pez."the Geordie said and we drove there while I'm giving her directions.

20 minutes later,we arrived there.We were pretty late because we got lost.I accidentally gave her the wrong directions and Lauren had a little fight with me in the car.At last,we just used the google map.

"Great,we're here."Jade said after she parked the car near the park.

"Leggo!"I said and jumped out of the car.

Jade locked the car.

"Are we gonna split into two then we meet each other back here before 6?"I asked.

"Sure."Camila replied.

"I thought this was a double date."Lauren pouted.

"I need some time alone with my girl,Laur."Jade said and I blushed when said 'my girl'.

"Yeah,yeah.Do whatever nasty things you want to do to Perrie,Jade.Just don't tell me anything about it."Lauren said and Camila laughed.

Then,they walked away.

"Let's go for a walk and have a talk."I told her and she nodded.(holy shit it rhymes)

We walked to the trees where only some people riding their bicycles and some just sat there and talked.

"So,Pez...why are you asking me on a date?I mean that's pretty weird since you'd never do that and you kinda don't like me like that."Jade babbled with her hands moving in weird moves.

I held her hands to her sides.

"Stop doing that and a date doesn't mean two lovebirds dating and have fun with each other or something."I explained.

"You're really never been on a date with anyone or asked out by anyone.Are you seriously friend-zone me right now?"Jade joked.

"I'm not that lame.At least,I dated someone before.Not really dated-I don't know what I'm talking about."I laughed.

"Why won't people date you?I mean you're so beautiful and your personality is so cute and lovable.You're so perfect."Jade said sincerely as she looked down at her feet,kicking some pebbles.

"Not all people see that,I guess?And thank you."I said and kissed her cheek.

"You better stop doing those things to me.It's hurting me because I got all my hopes up that you'll like me like that but then you don't."she pouted.

"Or what,Thirlwall?"I smirked as we stopped and realized we were standing in the woods with no one there.

A/N

This book is ending really soon.Spoiler alert:there will be no smut.I repeat there will be no smut.

Don't judge me don't judge this chapter don't judge this book to hard bc I'm actually writing this chapter on 2am and I'm so sleepy thAt my mind felt like its frozen and my eye vision is so blurry bc I'm so sleepy plus I'm writing this and the ending so my not working mind is confused.

Anyway,vote and comment your thoughts.Tysm for reading and ilysm💚