21

Jade's POV

"Where are we going?!"I groaned as Lauren kept dragging me,Leigh and Normani through the mall.

"Calm your tits.We're close."Lauren said loud enough for us to hear so we just rolled our eyes and followed her anyway.

I wasn't really looking at anyone.I didn't care much.All I care about is Perrie.I missed her a lot.What I texted was the truth.I know it's too fast but what can I do?I'm falling for her.She's amazing but she sadly doesn't love me back.I think she's a really straight girl.Her last text shattered my heart a little.

"Camila!"Lauren squealed,making me jumped a little since I was in deep thoughts.

The girl ran to a familiar girl and they hugged.Wait-Camila?As in Perrie's best friend?I looked up and met a pair of familiar breathtaking blue eyes.

"P-Pez."I stuttered and she gave me a weird look.

"What are you doing here?"we asked each other in unison and looked at each other curiously.

"I'm following Lauren."I said with a small laugh.

"Camila told me to follow her."Perrie smiled.

"That's nice."I mumbled and Normani nudged my arm.

"Bitch,you're being rude to me.Introduce this beautiful blonde girl with blue eyes to me."she said in a weird accent which made me choke and I slapped her mentally.

"Oh,sorry,Mani.This is Perrie Edwards.She's a friend I found on WhatsApp.I'd love to answer your question if you ask us how did we meet but I'm sure she doesn't like it."I smirked at Perrie and she slapped my arm."Ouch!"I rubbed my arm with a pout while looking at her.

"I'm Normani,Normani Kordei."Normani introduced herself and they shook hands.

"Camila is hugging someone tightly and I bet they won't let go of each other soon."A girl said while the other girl followed her,approaching us."Hey,I'm Dinah Jane and this cute shorty over here is Ally Brooke."the girl said and gestured her friend.

"You must be Jade.The girl Perrie wouldn't stop talking about."Ally smiled warmly at me and smirked at Perrie.

"Liar."Perrie muttered and pinched Ally's arm.

"Fuck!"Ally hissed and Perrie gave her a devilish smile.

"Woah!Did Ally just cursed?"Camila gasped while her hands intertwined with Lauren's.

I bet those two have been talking a lot somewhere since they look really close.Whatever,as long as my idiotic best friend Jauregui is happy.

"I said pug."Ally pouted.

"Good girl."A brunette patted her head and Ally slapped her hand."Oops,I was wrong.Bad girl!"then she smacked the girl's head playfully.

"Don't touch me like that,Jessica!"Ally yelled and gave her a serious look.

Then,all of Perrie's friends and her laughed loudly.

"There you are!Why did you left me at the bathroom?I told you to wait."Leigh-Anne groaned when she ran to me.

"Your poop smelled pretty bad."Lauren joked and Leigh-Anne rolled her eyes.

"What?You thought poops smell like roses?I wasn't pooping.I was washing my hand."she threw her hands in Lauren's face.

"Okay,stop L's!"I pushed the two apart."Stop acting like small babies fighting over a cookie."I said.

"Sorry about that.Lauren likes to make fun of me and is always on my nerves."Leigh-Anne exclaimed as she glared the green eyes girl who was hiding behind Camila and stuck her tongue out at Leigh-Anne."I'm Leigh-Anne Pinnock,Jade's first best friend."she stated proudly and I laughed.

"Excuse me?Are you lost?"Normani sassed.

"Did anyone hear that?"Leigh-Anne sassed back.

"Hear what?"Lauren joked.

"Jade's fart."Normani said.

"I didn't do anything to you."I pouted.

"Aww,Jadey is going to cry soon."Camila stated and Perrie stomped to her.

"I'm the only one who can call her 'Jadey'."she exclaimed.

"Let me stop this drama.I'm Jesy Nelson."Jesy said and flipped her hair.

"Jessica."Ally said and faked a cough.

"Now,let's walk in pairs.I'm with Lauren."Camila said as she ran to Lauren's side and intertwined their hands,making the other girl grinned.

I looked at Perrie and she gave me a 'come here' look so I ran to her and hugged her tightly before letting her go to hold hands with her.Normani and Dinah talked together for no reason.Leigh-Anne and Jesy rambled about things while Ally alone.

"I'm the third-wheel.I'm third-wheeling everyone!"Ally jumped happily in front of us as all of us walked in pairs.

We all laughed.

"Cause I'm the only one who's not gay."she threw her hands in the air proudly.

"Are you high?"Dinah asked weirdly.

"Nah,it's just your gayness for Normani is blocking everything and making your brain more useless."Ally joked."Boom!That just happened!"she clapped her hands and we laughed.

We talked and walked to nowhere.It felt good for some reason.Perrie is quite today.I wonder why so I asked cause sorry I'm a curios idiot.

"Why are you so quite?"I asked as I rubbed her palm gently and she looked up at me with a 'hmm' sound.

"I don't know."she mumbled.

A/N
Lmfao Ally😂🙌Ally is me af.What do you think that happened?What makes Perrie v quite?You have no idea?Same lol.

Tbh I want LM & 5H to be best friends and hangout together many times😩it's my dream since they both r my fav girl groups.PS I put 5h & lm pics together in this book every time they're together and there's one pic above^^

Anyway,vote and comment your thoughts.Tysm for reading & ilysm💚