kinda long and somewhat confusing dream

So you remember in 5th or 6th grade when we did track and field day? Some of you might not know what I'm talking about but it's basically a lot of
Stations where you test out different sports for middle school. Like track, hurdles, long jump, and stuff like that outside. It's like that but we aren't doing any of those things lol were just going around in stations.

So were doing that but for some reason it's at a public park. And as were switching stations I hear that mark is in a group and hanging out with everyone. And immediately lose my shit bc I wanna hang with mark lol.

I cant find him for the life of me though. Then when we switch stations again I see him walking with another group. My station was now at the play ground, so my sister maddie and I are just running around trying to watch him. Then, I FIND JACK AS WELL. So now they're both at the park with these kids going a track and field day for whatever reason.

Maddie wasnt near me so I yell to her to try and tell her jack is here too since jack is her favorite. I cant find her, as I'm running around to look for her I BUMP INTO MARK.

We go to switch stations again and he follows me and strikes up a conversation. At that moment my mom who is drunk is there for whatever reason, being loud and causing a scene.

Mark makes me feel better about it though, and offers to take me away and of course I accepted lol.