Senpai is in my house?!?!

So in this dream I had basically I'm just in bed sleeping. Then when I wake up I do my usual thing in the morning and go pee. When I come out of the bathroom I walk into the living room AND MARK IS JUST SITTING ON MY COUCH CASUALLY! I don't say anything to him, but I'm pissed because this dream felt so real. So instead of saying anything I go to my dog and ask him if he wants to go on a walk in hopes Mark would join me. He didn't and I never even took my dog out on a walk whoops.

Now here's a little background. This actually takes place by my old house. And when I was younger, during football season we always went to this bar and grille, Rookies which was right up the street from where I lived.

So that's were we walked and a bunch of my family was there of course. My whole family was in steelers jerseys and we gave Mark one to wear too. We sat down and I had to make sure no one was in the seat I was trying to sit in (next to mark) cause there was food there. I asked and they said it was Rob's seat but he moved so it was okay if I sat there. (BOOM GOT A SEAT NEXT TO MARKIMOO!) And my sister, Sam sat across from us. The funny part is, in my dream I COULDN'T GET ON THE DAMN CHAIR CAUSE I WAS TOO SHORT. SO SAM HAD TO HELP ME UP BUT SHE HELPED ME AFTER I ALREADY GOT ON THE CHAIR I FELT LIKE AN IDIOT! I of course felt awkward next to Mark cause I had no idea what to say to him.

To start off the conversation, I tell him about how when I went to indy popcon, Bob and Wade called me Mark. He smiled a bit as I talked and then he looked me in the eyes as I spoke. I told him that they said He even wore short shorts like the ones I was wearing at that moment.

He laughed and said he'll have to talk to them about that one. Sam asked what shorts so I showed her the ones I was wearing.

Mark and I continued to talk and I forget about what. As we were talking I remember him smiling at me and saying, "I'll be here for a couple of weeks so we can just hang out and get to know eachother.

And we did. We hung out and became besties. Twas great.