First day dream

I'm doing it! Writing day dreams I've convinced myself!

My first day dream I remember having is sadly after Daniel died.

So here it goes.

I was laying in bed. Rewatching for the millionth time, Mark inform us about Daniel's suicide. Tears well up in my eyes. I just want him to know I know what it's like. Earlier this year two of my friends committed suicide as well. I just want Mark to start talking to me again. I need to be there for him much like his videos were there for me. I move on to the last cyndago video uploaded. In honor of Daniel. The video showing him as a child and clips of him throughout youtube. I cry into my pillow. Knowing no one can ever watch him again. No one can ever meet him and tell then the impact he's made on their life.

Then I hear a soft knock on my door. Before I can yell to tell them to go away, Mark walks in.

"Y - you're back?" I can't believe he's back. He came back.

"I couldn't leave you to grieve alone." Mark sits on the bed and hugs me tight. I feel his tears fall onto my shoulder. I'm still in shock that he came back. Without Matt or Ryan. It's just Mark. Back at home.

That's about it. This one I didn't kiss Mark in it bc I mean...it was sad I was trying not to cry. It's also short bc my mind wanders A LOT! It's hard to stay focused in a daydream.

But here's another quick story about what happened to me after Daniel died. So my mom never understood why I watch Mark bc she's like "ur just watching a guy play videogames" (even though she watched people's couch which is her watching people watch TV ) but after Daniel died my mom saw how upset I was about it. Bc daniel was someone I looked up too. Then a day or two later...my mom came up to me and said "I actually went on youtube and watched some markiplier videos...and I also looked up Daniel's channel." She hugged me and said "I'm sorry"

And my mom still doesn't know this but that meant more to me than she could ever know. Like writing about it right now I'm tearing up. My mom made effort to try and understand what I'm going through. I was so happy my mom made an effort and she actually understood. Not a whole lot bc occasionally she'll see me watching Jack and she'll get confused again. But it was that she actually watched Mark and cyndago...for me.

That's all.