Let's go to the Mall!

This dream I'm with my younger sister maddie. (I live in iowa) we are hanging out, walking around jordan creek mall. As we are walking upstairs I see mark, Jack, and wade. I was thinking where's Bob but at the moment I didn't care that much because I mean...mark and Jack are my two faves. Jack is my younger sister favorite, she's 12(if you didnt know yet im 16). We follow all three of them for a little bit. Then maddie is like fuck it, I'm saying hi to jack. So she walks up to him and plays it all cool. Jack and her really hit it off and become friends instantly. They ask to join us and I'm kinda freaking out bc this is a dream come true. I play it cool and try to follow maddies lead. Eventually we sit down next to the railing and just talk. I remember maddie and Jack ended up walking off. Jack didn't really say much to me except hi I'm Jack what's your name? Mark and I hit it off too. Mark and I sat with wade. I was sitting on Mark's lap and I kept hugging him (to show I liked him). He was laughing. I remember Wade was just a grumpy butt the whole time. Then...Mark hugged me and as we pull away...he cupped my face and started to move close...BUT I FUCKING WOKE UP RIGHT BEFORE HE KISSED ME!! I WAS SO PISSED I ALMOST STARTED TO CRY AFTER I WOKE UP!!!! That is all....