WHAT THE FUCK DID I JUST WATCH?!

So this is the last dream I've had...all these dreams were from this past year so you just have to wait until I have another dream with mark.

BUT THIS FUCKING DREAM FUCKED ME UP SO BAD!!

So in my dream is what I envisioned the house that Mark and the cyndago guys lived in. I go to my friend jordayns house and I was looking across the street. Mark's logo was on the side of the house across the street so I knew it was his house. I look in a window and MARK WAS GETTING A BLOW JOB FROM SOME RANDOM FAT CHICK! Also ryan and Matt were having sex in the same room! The girl giving the BJ looked over and SMILED AT ME SO I CLOSED THE BLINDS AND I HID ON THE SIDE OF THE WINDOW BEHIND THE WALL. THEN I PEEKED THROUGH THE CRACK IN THE BLINDS INSTEAD!! Then eventually they all were having sex and I was freaking out to jordayn about it. It was the most awkward moment in my life. Mark, the guy I've been crushing on forever now...was having sex with some prostitute or stripper. A little later in the day I was walking down the street (I was wearing my markiplier shirt) and bumped into mark. My face turned red and I just got filled with so much anger. For some reason in my dream I guess Mark and I had a history together...like we both had feelings for eachother but we never actually dated. Mark said hey and I just snapped. I told him what I saw and how pissed i was at him. His face got red of embarrassment.

We ended up talking about it and he apologized. I was still pissed but he made it up to me by taking me on a date. He said he never meant to hurt me like that. I'm not sure if I believed him or not but hey...I got a date out of it.

I'm still waiting for a dream where we kiss.