"Thanks." Cameron mumbled as I continued to squeeze and caress on his feet and calves. After about thirty minutes, his eyes closed and he was asleep. I was about to get up and leave the room for a second but when I lifted Cameron's legs off of me his eyes shot open and he sat up. "Where are you going?"

"I gotta talk to Tyler for a minute. You could go back to sleep I'm coming."

"No! Stay here." He grabbed my arm and started to pull me down.

"Chill, it's only for a second."

He let me go and shrugged. "Fine. Go ahead." He went under the covers and turned away from me. I tried to touch his arm but he shook my hand off. So I turned his body around so he was on his back again. We looked each other in the eye. I leaned my head down and kissed him briefly. "Keep acting up. Attitude too much."

"Or what?"

"Or what? I mean, when I came back I was gonna do something but.." I trailed off and shrugged.

"Do what?"

"I mean, I was gonna go down on you and everything but seems like you don't want me to come back." I kissed his forehead and got up to leave again but he grabbed my arm. "No... come back when you finish."

I laughed to myself "I will. But in the meantime stay in the bed." I left the bedroom and went to Tyler's. I opened the door and he was watching TV. He gave me his attention. "Hey."

"Did you get the stuff Damien sent?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I got rid of some of it on the way... Came across a few people."

"Who? You can't just be selling that shit to just anybody you don't know who's ready to sell you out. Come on, man." Damien had sent out some stuff, you know of what sort, for us to deal with out here and keep us on our feet in the mean time. He knows about this whole thing of course and he offered to help. So here we are. It's a dumb thing to do while we trying to get away from making ourselves known to the cops and everything but it is what it is. I had sent Tyler out while I was here with Cameron to go do some work for him. I knew it was probably a bad idea with him being by himself handling that but I really didn't have no other choice.

"Alright come on now, I'm dumb but I'm not that stupid, nigga. Of course I knew who I was dealing with. I don't think crack addicts hanging out around the corner store is something to worry about. And besides, here's your money. And if there's a twenty missing, don't point fingers at me because I don't know where it went. Oh, and the rest of what I brought back is in my bottom drawer."

Tyler handed me fifteen-hundred dollars in total and I got the stuff from his drawer. "Thank you." I told him. "Yeah yeah yeah, whatever. You underestimate me." He replied back and I walked out, closing his door.

When I got back to the room, Cameron was already knocked out. I put everything away and sat down next to him.

"I'm waiting." Cameron announced suddenly with his eyes still shut closed. I didn't even get into telling him that I thought he was sleeping, I just lifted the cover off of his lower half and did my thing. We can't really have sex no more until two months after Cameron has the kid. So it's just been substituting. Mainly for Cameron because all of a sudden he gets all horny at least once a day. And I'm always there to do something about it.