12

Months later
Renae|🎀
"You need to help me Tamia." I complained sitting down. "Nope where my baby bop at?" Tamia asked referring to Mackenzie. There she is." I said with a smile as Kenzie ran towards me.

"Mommy." Kenzie said tapping me. "Yes baby." I said hanging her old baby picture.  "Kenzie picked up her cup and gave it to me. "Mia can you give her some orange juice?" I asked. "Yeah follow me Kenzie." Tamia said causing Kenzie to do as told.

Mackenzie is now 1 going on 2 and she's very aggravating. Thanksgiving is today and I can't wait till my birthday.

I went in the kitchen and saw Kenzie watching Mickey Mouse in the living room. She still hasn't gone to her fathers house because he's too focus on other females to be worried about his daughter.

"Mackenzie let's get you dressed." I said holding my hand out for her to grab but she started falling out. I popped her hand and made her get up causing her to follow me while whining.

"I picked out a white long sleeve shirt with some black tights and a brown fury vest. "I went in my bathroom and ran some bath water putting bubbles inside.

"Kenzie I need you to come here." I said causing her to come to me and let me take her clothes off. Once the tub was filled to the appropriate limit I put her inside and started washing her up.

Once finished I wrapped her in a towel and carried her into her room so I could dress her. I put a diaper on her as well as lotion and some baby powder.

I put the outfit on her and put some white socks on her with some brown boots and I put a white bow in her head.

"Mackenzie you so pretty

"Mackenzie you so pretty." Tamia said taking Kenzie in the living room. I showered and got dressed in a brown Pocahontas dress and some heels to match. I put my hair in a bun making sure to leave a curly bang out.

I sprayed some perfume on and put some deodorant on

I sprayed some perfume on and put some deodorant on. "Okay sis." Tamia said with a smile. Bitch you know I just had to show out since Ima be turning 18 soon." I said doing a little twirl.

"You really irk my nerves." Tamia chuckled. "I gotta take her to her papas house so she can spend time with that side of her family." I said grabbing my MK purse and keys.

"Ohh I gotta go to my grandmas house so I'll see you later." Tamia said giving me a hug. Alright bye." I said as we went outside and I locked the house door. I picked Kenzie up and grabbed her tiny book bag that held her stuff.

I made it to my car and popped the locks opening my back door and strapped Kenzie in her convertible mini mouse car seat.

I shut the door and got in the driving seat of my car sticking the key in the ignition and pulled off heading to my moms house. "Mommy candy." Kenzie said referring to the lollipop that was in my cup holder.

"No." I said making a turn. My phone began to ring causing me to put it on speaker. "Hello." I said. "You still bringing Mackenzie over?" Deondre asked. "Yeah why?" "Cause Ima have my new girl over." Dre said sounding nervous. "Ohh that's cool me and Kenzie gone meet your family and yo new bitch in just a few hours." I said

"Don't be saying no petty shit." Dre warned and hung up. After driving for a long time I finally got to my grandmas house.

I grabbed my purse and phone then went and got Kenzie bringing her inside the house with me. "Hey grandma." I said walking inside the house. "I'm in the kitchen." She yelled causing me to go in the kitchen.

"That dress cute baby." My grandma said hugging me. "Meme." Kenzie yelled laughing. "Hi Mackenzie." My grandma said picking her up.

Everybody came and the house was packed. "Shanti let me see." I whined reaching for my cousins phone. "No you always wanna see something." Shanti complained causing me to roll my eyes.

"You be playing." I said standing up. "Nah bitch you be playing." Shanti said smacking my butt. "What you been up to?" I asked playing in a sleeping Kenzie hair.

"Nothing grandma be tripping." Shanti complained while fixing her dress. "What she do this time?" I asked. "She be so damn dramatic over nothing."shanti said.

"Who her daddy?" Shanti asked referring to Kenzie. "You don't need to know all that." I said looking at the time.

"I'm about to leave but I'll be back." I said picking Mackenzie up. "Where you going?" Shanti asked looking at me. "Mind yo business." I said walking out her room and grabbing my phone since I already had my purse.

I told everybody I was leaving and put Kenzie in the car and got in myself pulling off.

Once I made it to Dre's mom house I parked the car and got out with Mackenzie in my arms. I rung the doorbell and stood there until Deondre mom opened the door.

"Who are you?" She asked staring at me. I was about to answer until Dre came. "Ma this my baby mama." Dre answered causing me to slightly roll my eyes.

"Mmhm." His mom hummed letting me in. Mackenzie woke up and looked around snatching her cup out my hand. I walked in the house and waved at everyone I came across.

"Will she let me pick her up?" Deondre asked looking at me. "Probably but if not it's yo fault." I said looking at him while he ate some fruit that was in a cup.

He took Kenzie out my hand and held her but she just looked at him. "You want some fruit?" Dre asked Kenzie. He put a grape in her hand and she ate it but put her hands out for me.

"She so damn bougie." Dre said picking her back up. "Introduce her to yo family." I said going in the kitchen and putting some fruit in a cup. "Aww she so pretty who her mama?" I heard somebody ask causing me to shake my head while chewing on a grape.

Deondre came and got me so his family could meet me. "Ohh this who her mommy is you pretty." This little girl said bluntly. "Thank you." I said picking at my fruit. "

"How old is she?" A lady said picking Mackenzie up. "She's 1 going on 2." I said with a smile. "Ohh what's her name Deondre?" His mom said frowning at him.

"Ask her mother all that." Deondre said causing me to glare at him. "Damn shame." The lady who was holding Mackenzie said. "What's her name sweetheart?" Deondre mom asked.

"Mackenzie." I said moving away from Deondre. The doorbell went off causing Dre to run towards the door. Minutes later he returned to the kitchen table with a pretty girl.

"Aight y'all this my girlfriend Bianca." Dre said with his arm wrapped around her. "Mommy." Kenzie said running to me. "Yes baby?" I asked picking her up.
"Juice." She said leaning her head to the side.

"She can talk?" Deondre mom asked. "Yeah she just can't say a complete sentence." I explained.

"Dre I really wanna beat you ass but it's thanksgiving day and I'm trying to stay calm." His mother said.

"He so damn disrespectful." His auntie said with a shake of her head. "Right cause he didn't have the nerve to introduce us." I said grabbing my things.

Tamia in multimedia