9

Renae|🎀
So my mom isn't over my house anymore to help me with Mackenzie but she's such a good baby I don't really need help.

"Hey poo." I cooed while fixing her dress.

I picked Mackenzie up and walked in the living room sitting her in the cradle swing

I picked Mackenzie up and walked in the living room sitting her in the cradle swing. My phone began to ring but instead of answering I finished handling my business with Star.

"Hello?" I asked putting the phone on speaker. "Renae I'm about to be at the door." Deondre said in a rushing tone. "Alright Ima open the door." I said putting my robe on and slipping my house shoes on.

I opened the door and let Dre in locking the door behind him. "Wassup with yo outfit?" Dre asked looking at me.

"I don't have time to dress myself." I said with a shrug. "Ohh where is Kenzie?" Dre asked with a smile. "She's in her cradle swing." I said going in my kitchen and grabbing a bowl of fruit.

"What be going on in school?" I asked while eating grapes. "Nun really everything been chill." Dre stated while watching Kenzie.

"You can pick her up you just gotta wash you nasty ass hands." I said washing my hands since I was done eating my fruit.

"Man whatever." Dre said going to the bathroom. I was on Instagram scrolling through my feed but Mackenzie started wailing.

I picked her up and went in my room grabbing a blanket. "I walked back into the living room sitting on the couch and started breastfeeding her.

"Why my baby crying." Dre asked coming back in the living room with his eyes glued to his phone. "She was just hungry." I stated blankly.

"Mhmm I came here to talk to you about sending her to my house so my people's can meet her." Dre said causing my head to snap in his direction.

"Ohh she can stay the night or go over your house when she's one but until then I will go with her to visit." I said laying Kenzie head on my shoulder and burping her.

"Nae that's my baby too you can't have her all to yo self until she one." Dre stated with a attitude. "Aight but last time I checked when I was pregnant and told you, you was like that ain't my baby so I'm good." I said laying Kenzie in her cradle swing since she was sleep.

"I'm fucking done man don't call me unless it's for Kenzie." Dre said getting ready to leave. "You saying that like I would call you for anything else." I spoke with a attitude.

My phone began to ring causing me to roll my eyes." Hello." I answered with my eyes closed. "What my Grandchild doing?" My mom asked causing me to roll my eyes. "Ma you call every 15 minutes she is sleep." I reasoned with a frown.

"Alright my bad." She said hanging up . I locked all my doors and laid down on the couch falling asleep.

Courtney|💕
"Stop being so damn dramatic cause when you had Taylor you ain't talk to nobody." My Mom fussed causing me to roll my eyes. "I really don't care and I don't wanna see her face." I said talking about Renae.

"She ain't do shit if she can't come to Taylor's birthday party cause she just got back from the hospital than she can't!" My mom yelled and walked out the house so she could head to work.

I called my baby daddy and told him to come over since I was bored. After about 15 minutes Josiah finally decided to show up.

What's up Courtney?" Jo asked walking in the house. "Nothing I just wanted to tell you something." I said going in my room. "What you gotta tell me?" Jo asked. "I wanna get back together." I said looking at Jo.

"I- I cut Josiah off by pushing him on the bed and getting on top of him starting to kiss him. I took my shirt off and Josiah took his off causing me to smile. I undid his pants and wrapped my hands around his manhood and started sucking it.

When I was done I took my pants off and so did Josiah. He flipped me on the bed and slipped my things off going down to my treasure box. As soon as he started eating me out I moaned in pleasure.

After he ate me out he spent no time sticking his manhood inside of me. He started pumping causing me to scream and moan at the same time.

                             ~*~
After having sex with Josiah we showered got dressed and laid in bed all day with Taylor.

"Aight Courtney I gotta go to work." Josiah said getting out of bed. "Where you work?" I asked getting out of bed. "I work at the trap with my brother now." Josiah answered while slipping his all black hoodie on.

"Why do y'all niggas try to get the easy way to being rich?" I asked myself making sure Josiah heard me. "That ain't why I'm doing this though." Josiah said putting his black timbs on.

I ignored Josiah and laid back down getting on my phone.

Tammy(Renae mom)
"Hey ma." My other daughter Najah said while hugging me. "Hey baby what you been up to?" I asked going to the backyard.

"Nothing but why do I hear Renae got a baby." Najah asked while helping me set the food up on the table. "Cause it's true, boy was I pisses when I found out." I said walking back in the house.

"My outfit cute?" I asked changing the subject before things got heated. "Yeah who all coming?" Najah asked typing on her phone. "Everybody." I said sitting down.

The doorbell rung causing me to open the door to see Renae. "Hey poo." I said with a smile. "Hey, ma is the party outside?" Renae asked with walking inside the house with her side purse on and the diaper bag on her shoulder with the baby car seat in her hand.

"Yeah I need to put a sign on the back of the door." Renae suggested causing me to nod my head in agreement. "Is Kenzie woke?" I asked grabbing the car seat from Renae.

"Probably ma can you watch her while I go to the bathroom?" Renae asked putting everything down. "Yeah." I said taking Kenzie out her car seat.

"Who baby is that?" Najah asked walking towards me. "Renae her name Mackenzie."I said fixing her dress causing Najah to nod her head.

"Ma you know Jonathan got a girl pregnant?" Najah asked me with a smirk. "Yeah, but he can do that cause he 26 going on 27." I replied admiring Star.

People eventually started arriving and everybody was outside eating,dancing and having fun.