5

Courtney|💦
"Mom where did you put Taylor's extra pacifiers?" I asked while packing Taylors diaper bags. "It's in your closet but why do you need it she's sleep." My mom said coming in my room.

"Ima clip it to her onesie and she's going to her dads house today." I explained while grabbing Taylor's car seat.

"Oh you finally letting her go over there?" My mom asked with a smirk. "There is a reason." I stated while rolling my eyes." And when Renae has her baby we're going to move in together." I added causing my mom to furrow her eyebrows.

"Girl you are only 16 thinking you 22." My mom stated with her hand on her hip. "I just think it would be more convenient for me to experience things on my own and to get a job so I can buy things with the money I earned." I spoke trying to persuade my mom.

"Alright but don't be running to me when shit gets rough and since you wanna experience things and earn your own money why's wait for Renae?" My mom asked causing my eyes to grow wide.

"Because she's my bestie and we want to move in together but when we do can you still watch Taylor and Renae babies?" I asked

"Nope cause Ima start working again In two months." My mom stated and walked out my room.

Renae mom|
"We can't have another baby." I told Emanuel. "All we gotta do is keep trying." He suggested causing me to roll my eyes.

"I don't wanna try anymore let's just enjoy the kids we have already." I said and Emanuel looked at me. "You sure baby?" He asked sincerely causing me to nod.

"Do you think we're making Renae grow up to fast?" I asked sitting in bed.
"Not really why?" Emanuel asked looking at me. "Cause when she was telling me her plans she didn't even ask me to watch her babies she said my best friend mom gone watch them." I said with a sad look.

"She probably don't want to depend on us anymore." Emanuel stated with a shrug. "Yeah but we still her parents and she should be able to come to us when she need help." I said fixing my hair

"And she told me she's 6 months pregnant today like she's happy or something." I said pouting. "Where she at right now?" Emanuel asked lifting a brow.

"She's at work since she can't go to school." I said slipping my brown MK boots on. "Where you about to go?" Emanuel asked sitting down.

"Go pick Renae up from work and then we gonna go to the mall." I said spraying perfume on. "Ohh have fun." Emanuel said and laying in bed.

Renae|🎀
"Renae you got us a lot of money today." The manager Samantha spoke with a smirk. "Your welcome."I said taking the little nurse mask off of my face.

"I forgot to tell you that every Friday you get paid in cash." Samantha said with a huge smile on her face. "I already knew that and tell my sister to call me when you see her." I said putting my gray jacket on.

BEEP BEEP

"That's my mom but bye." I said waving at all of my co-workers. I walked towards my mom car and got inside closing the door beside me.

"How did you like your first day of work?"my mom asked causing me to look at her while putting my seatbelt on. "It was fun but this isn't something I wanna live off of I really wanna be a nurse but I have to wait until I'm older." I said getting on my phone.

"This baby helping you grow up." My mom said causing my to nod my head in agreement. "

Courtbear🐻: my mom got a stank ass attitude and said she not going to watch our kids when you have your baby🙄

Naebae: that's cool I'll just ask my older siblings or my mom since she's a stay at home worker now

"Ive forgotten to ask you but did you speak to your boyfriend about this?" My mom asked causing me to nod my head.

"Ohh that's good and what he say?" She asked looking at the road. "He said that he wants to step up and other things like that." I said with a shrug.

"Where do you wanna go eat?" My mom asked. "How about we go to Hibachi since it's right there." I said

~*~
After eating with my mom we came home and I showered and put some pjs on.

-------------------

Not my regular lengths but I'm really not that inspired.☹️

What do y'all think about this chapter?

Excuse any mistakes 😜😘