2 months later

Renae🎀
"You on my nerves." My mom said walking out the kitchen. "I'm sorry but yo face was so funny." I said with a laughing while holding my huge belly.

"Ohh snap!" I yelled looking at fluids roll down my leg. "Ma my water broke." I screamed while panicking.

My mom ran towards me with the baby bags in her hands and grabbed her keys and purse rushing me out the house and to the hospital.

15 minutes

I'm now in the hospital bed laying down and on my phone.

Me: I'm in room 376

Deondre💩☹️: ohh aight Ima see you in 5 minutes

"Hi are the contractions better?" The doctor asked walking inside the room. "Yeah I feel much better." I stated with a small smile.

"Good, so you are 7cm dilated and we have a visitor for you." The lady said while looking at her notepad. "His name is Emanuel kakes." The lady added on causing me to tell her he could come in.

"Why is he here?" My mom asked with her eyebrows furrowed. "I invited him." I said waiting for him to come in.

"Ima go in the waiting room I can't be around your father." My mom explained walking out the room.

3 hours later
"You are now 10cm's dilated so we need everybody out the room except for the father of the baby." The mid-wife said kicking everyone out.

Deondre stood by my side while holding my hand while they prepared me for delivery.

Courtney😂
To be honest I am kind of mad at Renae because she made her friend the. godmother instead of me but I still came to support her.

"How long do you think she's going to be in labor?" I asked mrs. cheaves

I don't know but she'll be in there for a while. "Mrs. Cheaves Renae has birthed one child but she had a still birth leaving only one child that's alive." The nurse said as me and her walked down the hall.

"But is Renae okay and is the other baby okay?" I asked as my eyes watered. "Yes ma'am the second baby is doing fine um I want to discuss what you would like to do with the baby, like would you wanna have a funeral or?" The nurse asked while looking at me.

"I'll ask Renae." I said wiping my eyes. "Okay that's fine." The lady said and walked off.

Renae|🎀
It feels like a train, bus, and car ran over me and it fells like I fell down the stairs. Having a baby ain't no joke.

"You look ugly as fuck." Courtney said while walking inside the room. "You look like a damn kangaroo." I said rolling my eyes.

"Here's the baby." The nurse said bringing her in the room and handing her to me. Losing a baby is really hard for me to deal with because I was already attached I'm just trying not to think about that.

"What you gone name her?" My mom asked looking at me. "Mackenzie Lanae Tucker." I said with a smile. "That's so cute but I have a question for you and that lil boy." My mom said causing everybody to leave the room.

"Do y'all wanna have a funeral for the other twin?" My asked causing my facial expression to change.

"I don't wanna have to go through that stuff ever." I said blinking back my tears. "Ok." My Mom said leaving the room.

"You aight?" Deondre asked me while holding Mackenzie. "Yeah I'm fine." I said forcing a smile.

------------------
I know short chapter but I'm not that inspired today

Excuse any mistakes❤️