3

Renae|🎀.
After eating my food my mom took me to my room and wanted to talk to me.

Renae Haniah Cheaves please tell me that you not out here being sexual. My mom said looking at me waiting for a answer.

"What makes you think that"? I asked tilting my head a little. "Answer my damn question". My mom demanded causing me to jump a little.

"Yeah but only with my boyfriend". I said playing with my fingers. "You know shit happens right and I always told you to have sex when you situated you NOT fucking situated!!" My mom yelled getting in my face.

"I really am trying not to beat your ass right fucking now!!"my mom yelled than she started speaking some other language.

"What are you talking about?" I asked sitting standing up. "You probably pregnant!" My mom yelled and I swear I thought my heart fell.

My mom walked out my room and seconds later came back in my room with a pregnancy test.

Like hell I wish she would prepare to have another baby🙄

I grabbed it out of her hand and walked in my bathroom. I read the directions and did what they said. Since it was taking to long I got on my phone and tried to figure out how I was gonna tell my dad if I am pregnant.

Standing up I looked t the test and it read positive causing me to start crying. I walked out the bathroom and gave my mom the test causing her to throw it at the wall.

"Qué te parece este lindo?" My mom asked causing me to tilt my head while tears fell out my eyes." I don't know what you said". I managed to say in a low tone.

"Don't be fucking crying now!" My mom yelled walking out my room.

"Why the hell yo mom acting crazy"? My dad asked speaking to me for the first time since he got here.

I sat on my bed and looked at my fingers. "Cause I'm pregnant". I said laying in my bed while covering my face.

"Fuck you just say?" My dad asked getting closer to me. "I'm pregnant". I spoke louder causing him to smack me and shake his head in disgust.

Rubbing my cheek I went downstairs and grabbed my shoes and phone before going to Deondre house.

Once I reached Deondre house I called him telling him to open the door. "What you want?" Deondre asked opening the door for me to come in.

I walked in the house and went upstairs in his room sitting on his bed. "Answer my damn question Nae!" Deondre shouted closing the door behind him.

"You got me pregnant Dre!" I yelled getting in his face. "Fuck you mean I got you pregnant!!?" Dre asked scrunching his face up.

"You dumb ass I will never let you touch me again!" I yelled throwing punches at him while crying.

"Aye chill the fuck out that ain't my baby bro!" Dre yelled pushing me off of him. "Fuck you and your parents have a good ass life you fucking bitch ass nigga!" I yelled walking out his room and his house.

I began walking back home until my mom called my phone but I chose not to answer. Once I made it home I went in my room and laid down on my bed.

I called my sister while I was crying and she finally picked up but her first words were what's wrong.

"Najah can you sing to me?" I asked while sniffling. "When I find in time of trouble mother Mary comes to me, speaking words of a wisdom let it be." Najah sung gently while I laid there listening until I fell asleep.