02

Renae|🎀.                 3 months later
"Ma my boobs feel sore and they look swollen." I complained looking at her while she fixed my hair in the bathroom.

"I don't wanna know that." My mom said scrunching her face up. "But they feel so heavy and weird." I said pushing my boobs up a little.

"If they sore leave them alone and stop grabbing them." My mom scolded me as she fixed the donut bun she had made in my hair.

"Alright Im about to go to school and I'm staying after school cause I have track meet." I said causing my mom to squint her eyes and furrow her eyebrows.

"Are you asking or telling me?" My mom asked smirking. "I'm asking." I said in more of a questioning tone.

"That's what I thought and girl go to school." My mom said walking out the bathroom as I followed her.

I grabbed my phone and draw string book bag making sure that everything was in it. I grabbed my MK cross over purse and walked out the door.

As I made my way to the bus stop Courtney was mean mugging this girl that kept talking to her.

NaeBae: stop acting like a asshole🙃

Courtbear: where yo ugly ass at her breath smell like shit😷😢

"Courtney you need help." I said fixing my Victoria Secret PINK jacket. "I know but after track do you wanna go to my house?" Courtney asked as the bus pulled up.

"I can't you know how Hispanic  moms be and you know how hood dads be."  I said as we got on the bus and sat in our seat.

"Yo daddy out of jail?" Courtney asked typing on her phone. "Yeah he get out today my uncle J picking him up." I said rolling my eyes.

"Now you won't be able to do shit no more." Courtney whined as the bus pulled up to our school. " why you always calling yo mom bugging her about Taylor?" I asked rolling my eyes

"Cause that's my baby and I gotta make sure she's safe and alright." Courtney said in a ghetto voice causing me to shake my head.

We got off the bus and after saying our goodbyes I went to my first period. I sat in my assigned seat and took my notebook out waiting for the teacher to come in the classroom.

"Excuse this unexpected morning announcement but track meet is canceled for a whole week because coach Mitchell had an emergency." The principle said through the intercom.

"Okay the people that's in track meet will be released early but the rest of you must go to your end of the day class." Mrs. Jones announced while giving out work sheets.

9 hours later....

"Nae you coming to my house?" Dre asked wrapping his arm around me. "Yeah but I'm only gonna be over there for 2 hours." I said following him to his car.

Dre drove us to his house which was a few blocks away from mines which made it quick to get to his house.

"Why exactly am I over here?" I asked following Dre upstairs into his room. "So you can spend time with me." Dre said in a duh tone.

He flopped back on his bed and i sat beside him looking around his room before he pulled me back with him and crashed his lips into mine.

I climbed on top of him and began adding tongue in our kiss. I removed Dre shirt and I also removed my jacket which under it held a white crop top.

I removed my shirt and Dre flipped me over and started trailing kisses down my stomach causing chills to run through my body.

He unhooked my bra and began sucking on my boobs causing me to moan in pleasure.

He slipped my sweat pants off and took his off as well leaving us only in our underwear. He spread my legs and began kissing me on my neck while rubbing my throbbing pearl. "Stop teasing." I moaned out

He finally slipped my panties off and began eating me out while I let out loud moans. I was slowly but surely about to reach my climax and he knew what he was doing.

Dre whipped his manhood out and pushed the tip in causing my mouth to form an o shape. He finally pushed all of his manhood inside of me and began pumping.

Dre started hitting it from the front, back, and side feeling me with pleasure. I finally climbed back on top of Dre and started riding him while his hands were on my hips.

Once we were finished I took a shower in Dre's room and put a pair of new panties that I keep in my bag on with my PINK set back on.

"Dre I need to go home." I said climbing on top of him. "Alright I'm about to take you home." Dre said sitting up as I climbed off of him.

He slid his slides on and took me home but parked a few houses down. "Bye bookie". I said pecking his lips and getting out the car. I walked up the side walk until I got to my house and prepared myself for the worse.

I walked in the house and my mom and dad were in the living room sleep so I locked the front door. I made my way upstairs before I started gagging a lot. I ran to the bathroom and emptied my guts out in the toilet.

After throwing up I brushed my teeth and grabbed my phone texting my other friend Tamia.

Me:Hey bih

Tam:wassup bih😜

Me: I'm sick so I'm not going to school tomorrow😷

"Haniah come eat"! My mom yelled from downstairs. I went downstairs and she cooked curry chicken with rice and mashed potatoes with cream corn.

"The smell of curry chicken makes me wanna throw up". I said sitting at the table. "I know you a picky eater but you like curry chicken". My mom said putting her hand on her hip.

"Ima talk to you later." My mom said handing me a plate of food and apple juice.