4

Deondre|🎲
"Deondre last night I heard yelling what was that about?" My nosey ass mom asked as I was in my way to my car. "Why bruh you very annoying!" I yelled grabbing my book bag.

"I have taken enough damn disrespect from you and if you keep disrespecting me for the first time in years Ima beat yo ass!" My mom holding her hands up. I left the house and got in my car driving off to school.

After driving to school I walked inside and made my way to class. "It's about time you made it to class but it with your partner so y'all can do this project." Mrs. Ross said looking at her computer.

I sat at the table with Renae and pulled my hoodie over my head while laying my head down. "You got the project board?" Renae asked softly.

"I don't wanna work on the project right now and nah ion got the project board since I'm dealing with all yo drama." I said tiredly

"Fuck you mean all my damn drama you don't know the fucking half of my drama all you know is that I'm pregnant with your babies." Renae spat lowly so nobody could here her.

"Bitch ain't nobody tell you to fuck me so you and yo dumb ass baby can leave me the fuck alone." I spat back at her finally lifting my head up.

"Fuck you, you are so self absorbed and you only care about your fucking self. If you not ready for responsibility that comes with sex keep yo dick in yo pants!!"Renae spat with her nostrils flaring with anger.

"Renae and Deondre get out of my classroom." Mrs. Ross demanded causing Renae to angrily walkout of class while I followed her.

Renae|🎀
"I ain't even do shit to you, you just dramatic and what you mean babies?" Dre asked while scratching his head.

"Your full of shit and I'm having twins." I said before feeling light headed. "You aight?" Dre asked before I blacked out.

                              ~*~
Opening my eyes I saw that I was in a hospital bed. "You woke?" My dad asked causing me to roll my eyes and turn on my side . "Yeah get the doctor please." I mumbled while fidgeting with my fingers.

"Hello Renae." The doctor said while coming in my room. I waved slowly and sat up a little. "Why did I pass out?" I asked getting straight to the point. "From stress and we called your OB/GYN to check on the babies and they are fine but we wanna keep you out of school for a week just to be on the safe side." My doctor said causing me to nod my head.

After signing out the hospital I went outside and walked towards my dads car. He popped the locks from the inside of his car and let me in since he was already in his car.

Work work work work work work see me I be work. My phone rung in my pocket causing me to pull it out and answer the call.

"You aight?" I heard Dre say through the phone. "I'm good but why you calling me?" I asked with a slight attitude.

"I was just checking on you but listen on some real shit I'm willing to take responsibility for the babies that's baking in yo stomach and Ima be in they life. "Boy you are literally on my last nerve." I said and hung up in his face.

"Nae I apologize for hitting you when you told me you was pregnant." My dad said calmly causing me to nod my head.
"Me and yo mom agreed that when the baby drops we gone get you a apartment and you gotta get a job." My dad said causing my mouth to fall ajar.

"How am I going to go to school?" I asked looking at my dad. "Better ask yo older siblings or something." My dad said furrowing his eyebrows.

Naebae: as soon as my baby drop do you wanna get a apartment together?🤔
Courtbear: gotta ask my mom but why

Naebae: my mom and dad don't want me in they house and I have to go to school and you have a car so we can go together plus I'm going to get a job

Courtbear:damn you got it all planned but you can just move in with me and my mom😂

Naebae: I'll think about it

"My best friend suggested I live with her and her mom but I don't know yet." I said. "Nah you wanna get pregnant you can go and get yo shit together BY YO SELF." My dad said sternly causing me to roll my eyes.

~*~
Since I wanted to be prepared I decided to look at apartments on my laptop until I saw this town house that costs $139 and I know I can get that in about 6 months if I get a part time job.

"Mom come here!" I yelled since I had everything figured out. "What girl?"my mom asked while I was smiling. "I got it all figured out." I said while she sat in a chair that was in my room.

"Aight let me hear it." My mom stated. "I was looking for apartments until I found a townhouse that costs $139 in cash and I know I can get that in about 6 months if I find a part time job so I can squeeze school into this as well and soon if I keep saving up after the baby I can buy a car since I'm licensed." I explained to my mom causing a impressed look on her face to escape.

"Alright that was smart but don't you think that's going to be too much when you have the babies and who's going to have the babies when your at work and school?" My mom asked causing me to smack my teeth.

"I'm not going to go back to work until 6 weeks anyways and when I do go back my best friends mom going to watch them." I said with confidence.

"So where you gonna work?" My mom asked. "At Najah's best friend hair salon." I said smiling. "Do you even know how to do hair?" My mom asked. "Yeah plus she paying $12.88 per hour."I said and my mom put her hands up in defeat.

Maybe Ima be good

--------------------------
Do y'all think Renae got this all planned out right? What do y'all think about the parents making Renae plan this on her own?

Excuse any mistakes😜😘