7 months pregnant

Renae Mom|
Renae is now 7 months pregnant and it's hard to deal with her attitude and her being sensitive. I'm also going through a divorce plus I have to prepare the house for Renae's baby shower.

"Ma I don't know what to wear." Renae whined walking out her room and into the hall. "Okay I'm coming." I said following her back into her room.

I went in her closet and found a white spaghetti strap tank top with a turquoise opened blouse with some white jeans.

"Put this on and stop whining all the time." I said picking out some shoes. "Have you talked to the landlord?" I asked fixing my hair.

"Yes they gave me the key and said I can move in whenever I'm ready." Renae said fixing her outfit. "You need to move in tomorrow and I'll stay with you when you turn 9 months pregnant just to help out for a while." I stated causing Renae to nod her head.

Let's go so we can make it to your baby shower." I said grabbing my keys and purse and walking outside with Renae following me.

Renae|🎀
As I walked in the big building I greeted everybody in my family. "Hey bestie." Courtney said with a smile. "Hey Courtney." I said smiling and hugging her.

Me and Courtney started talking and eating snacks and food until Courtney eyes shifted towards the door. I saw my dad walk in the door with his new bitch who was now pregnant.

Once he locked eyes with me he walked towards me and gave me a hug causing me to hug him back and since his bitch wanted a hug I hugged her too.

"Na'Na(nah-Nah)come open the your gifts." My mom said walking over and being petty as usual. I followed my mom and sat in the special chair.

After opening gifts for my baby girl and boy my mom started wrapping the party up and we went home so I could pack my things.

"Girl you got so much shit." My mom said putting the last item in a big box. "I know right." I said eating a fruit cup.
"Alright Ima go put this in the car." My mom said walking out my room.

"You not gone help me?" My mom asked looking at me when she came back in my room. "Nope I'm tired." I said Laying down.

~*~
"It's been a day since I moved in my house and my mom and I had put the furniture inside today at 8am and now we're going grocery shopping.

"You can't be buying random shit when you come by yourself." My mom said rolling the cart towards the checkout line.

"I know how to grocery shop." I said while texting Courtney. "Don't get smart mouthed now." My mom said watching the dude bag the food.

We put the groceries in the car and headed to my apartment. As soon as we got in the car do you mind came on causing me to blast it.

"He ain't messing with no average chick pop pop he got nicki he know that he hit the jack pots" I sung while shaking my head.

Once we made it to my apartment we put food in my cabinets and refrigerator.

"This food should last you 2 or more months." My mom spoke with a sigh of satisfaction.

"And don't think you can just drive anywhere because I need to know where you are at all times. Ohh yeah and I will only call to see how you doing since Ima be working all day everyday." My mom said fixing her hair a little before leaving my apartment home.

Since I was already in my pajamas I went in my newly decorated room and laid in my new queen size bed.

I started watching love&hip hop until my phone vibrated.

Deondre💩☹️: I heard you moved out yo moms place?

Me: cause I did

Deondre: ohh I was just asking but let's meet up somewhere and talk

Me:Ight just come to my house since I really just moved in *****************

After texting Dre the address I went in the kitchen and started eating a bag of BBQ chips even though they usually disgust me.

After watching a movie on LMN I heard somebody ring my doorbell but I already knew it was Dre.

Once I opened my house door he walked in and sat down on my couch. "What do you wanna talk about?" I asked after drinking my apple juice.

"Us it really don't feel right without having you around." Deondre tried to explain but I really wasn't listening.

"You say the same shit every time when I'm really not tryna here that shit." I said with a shrug. "I'm really trying Nae ." Dre said putting his head down.

"You can't take shit back that you said about my kids." I said while tooting my nose up.

"You right we can just discuss how we gone co parent that's it." Dre said and walked out my door .

Maybe he really does wanna help🤔