Chapter Twenty Three

Start from the beginning

"Workshop?" Minho and Yoogeun asked in chorus.

"Yeah.. workshop. Hmm baking? You'll gonna learn how to bake." Victoria.

"Baking again?" Yoogeun pouted. "But Aunt Vic I don't like to bake."

"And when did you learn to go against me Yoogie? Is this what your Nanny taught you?" Vic scolded... glaring at the kid.

Yoogeun shook his head. "No.." he said.

"Victoria?! Don't force Yoogeun if he doesn't want to." Minho said.

"Are you siding again with his Nanny? That's why Yoogeun became stubborn this days because of that lady." Victoria grimaced.

"Stop with your jealousy.. okay! Now.. I can't blame Yunho for leaving you.." Minho said.. as he walked out on her.

"Yah.. Minho! You don't say that to me!" Victoria yelled..

He just shoved his hands. "I mean it Vic! You should start acting nicely.. and by the way take care of Yoogeun, I'll pick him up later." he yelled back and continue to walk towards his room. He needed a remedy to his swollen nose.

__

Sulli was walking along the village.. she forgot that it so hard to get a cab specially it's Sunday since most of home owners has their own cars and cabs are so seldom to get inside the village so she really needed to walk to reach the main gate..

"Ms. Sulli.." Sulli was startled as she heard Mr. Kim's voice calling her.

"Get in.. Mr. Minho asked me to give you a ride." Mr. Kim who drive slowly so he could catch up with her.

"Ah no.. don't mind.. I'll just take a cab from the gate." she refused.

"Are you sure.. aren't you in a hurry Ms. Sulli?..." asked Mr. Kim and she didin't reply. "If that's really the case then... just take care. I'll go back to the house.." said again Mr. Kim who's about to make a u-turn... she was alarmed it's still that far from main gate.

"Ah wait Mr. Kim. Okay.. I'll gonna have a ride then. Take me to Apgujeong-dong." she said as she open immediately the door at the back seat. The reliable Mr. Kim nodded as he hastily drove off the road to the place she mentioned.

There was no  heavy traffic as expected since it was Sunday and the trip only took for less than 30 minutes as Mr. Kim parked the car at the front of Amber and Key's apartment.

"Thank you Mr. Kim." she said as she's about to open the door on her side.

"What time should I pick you up later?" Mr. Kim asked.

"Is that what Mr. Minho instructed you? Kindly tell him I can go home by myself. It's your off today. right Mr. Kim? so enjoy your off." she said and open hastily the door. "Thank's again Mr. Kim.. drive safely." she waved at him before heading the entrance of the apartment.

__

Sulli was welcomed with silence... her Mom was just staring at her the moment she stepped inside the apartment like she did something wrong. She heaved a sigh.. she felt nervous all of a sudden... There was her Mom sitting on the couch staring at her as if waiting for her to talk. Has she already found out?

Sulli cleared her throat as she walk towards her Mom.  "Hi Mom.." she said and was about to give her a peck on the cheek.. when her Mom spoke.

"I thought I was the one who would give you a surprise.. when I came here without you knowing but it seemed I am more than surprised that you already moved out and you didn't bother to inform me?" her Mom said coldly.. now she got confused. She look at her Mom with an unknown look. Then she turn her questioning gaze at Amber and Key..