"Aunt Vic... where's Nanny and Daddy?"  Yoogeun asked.

"I don't know.. ask your Aunt Krystal." said Victoria coldly as she continue reading the magazine in her hands.

Yoogeun pouted as his head bent down. "Aunt Krystal is busy with Uncle Taemin." the kid mumbled, and walk away.

"Hey.. Yoogeun! You are Yoogeun, right?" Amber run towards the kid.

Yoogeun only nodded, still having a little resentment towards the adrogynous girl.

"Do you still remember me? I'm with Sulli when we pick you up from school in her first day as your Nanny." said Amber making her way to have a conversation with the kid.

Yoogeun just stared at Amber.. "Yes.." said the kid.

"Can we be friends?" Amber asked.. extending her hands for a hand shake.

Yoogeun stared at her hand. "Are you a girl or a boy?"

"She's a tomboy!" Key butted in.. who gained a death glared from Amber. "Little Yoogie.. I'm Key, hope we get along well." the diva added.

"Yah.. Kibum, you don't tell that to a kid.." said Amber.. as the adrogynous girl hit Key right through his stomach  using her elbow.

"Ouch! that hurts.." Key glared.. soothing his hurting stomach.

"What is a tomboy?" asked Yoogeun innocently.

"Nothing baby.. don't believe him, as he is also a gay himself." said Amber taking away Yoogeun from Key.

"Hey Josephine.. I'm not gay!!" yelled Key.

"Gay.. I think I'd heard that with Nanny. She used to call Daddy as a gay." said Yoogeun.

Amber chuckled.. "Really.. aish! your Nanny is too witty. Your Daddy isn't gay.. he is too manly enough to be a gay." said Amber with a dreamy eye.

"Hey.. do you perhaps like Mr. Choi?" asked Key who followed Amber and Yoogeun.

"No.. I just find him attractive." said Amber.

"So he's kind is your ideal type?" asked Key.

"Hmm.. why not?" Amber said.

"Don't you like someone who's more fashionable like...?" asked Key almost in a whisper.

"Like you?.. No!" said Amber with a stern face.. while Key rolled his eye.

"Then what's your ideal type?" asked Key didn't get over with the question.

"Like.... hmmm, Him!" said Amber who turn her gaze to Mr. Kim who's washing the car just wearing a sando showing his tone flabby arms in shape.

"You like him?" Key's eyes widened... while Yoogeun was just listening to them the entire time.

"Just my ideal.. I didn't said I like him." Amber corrected.. Key made a face as he was secretly jealous.

"Mr. Kim!!" Yoogeun called. Mr. Kim wave at them.

"Hi Little Mr. Choi." said Mr. Kim... Mr. Kim also glance at Key, Amber and nod at them as a greeting.

"Mr. Kim where's Daddy and Nanny?" asked Yoogeun.

Mr. Kim crooked his head. "I'm sorry Yoogeun, I can't tell where's your Dad. But they will come back later this afternoon."

"And why? Where did Mr. Minho take Sulli?" Amber butted in.

"I'm sorry but my loyalty is with Mr. Minho... and I was told not to tell anyone where they are. Please do take care of Yoogeun." said Mr.Kim before he bid goodbye and walked out from them.