Chapter Seventeen

Mulai dari awal

                                                                                 ___

The flight took almost an hour, 54 minutes to be exact from Seoul to Busan. The private jet landed in wide ground, from there a white Land Cruiser altitude edition was waiting for them.

" Where's the Key?" Mr. Minho asked to one of the man in a black suit.

" Here Mr. Choi." the man in a black suite give the car keys and bowed to Mr. Minho. She arched her eyebrow, is it really necessary to bow at him? She just now realized that she has no knowledge with Mr. Minho's background, what business he's into. She's aware that he's a businessman and a rich one but not as wealthy as this. Is he a drug lord or what? Is it really possible that in a snap of a hand they're here now in Busan, rided on a private jet and what else could be possible for him.

" Thank You Mr. Hyun Moo." said Mr. Minho to the man in a suit.

" Drive safely Mr. Choi." said the man named Hyun Moo, as he bowed towards Mr. Minho.

" Wait for Mr. Kim here, he will follow in a little while." Mr. Minho reminded.

" You can rely on that, Mr. Choi." Mr. Hyun Moo replied. Mr. Minho patted the man's back as he walked towards the waiting car while Yoogeun and her following his trail.

" Get in." said Mr. Minho, opening the front seat for her ad Yoogeun.

" Daddy I wanna sit on the back." said Yoogeun.

" I wanna sit with Yoogeun." she said.

" No, I'm not your driver. So one of you has to sit at the front."

She rolled her eyes. " Okay, fine!" she mumbled while Mr. Minho settled Yoogeun at the back before he also rode at the drivers seat and drove their way to wherever place he will take them.

                                                                                       ___

Just right after fifteen minutes when they arrived at Songdo according to the signage she saw along their way there. Though, Sulli's ancestors are from Busan but she's unfamiliar with the place. Mr. Minho parked the car infront of a Malibu styled beach house made of glass overlooking the ocean.

" Is this yours?" she asked in awed, fascinated with the place.

" Yes, do you like it?" asked Mr. Minho which she just nodded. How can she not like the place when it's so breathtakingly beautiful. It was modern structure of a house accentuated with glass infront the porch area, up and down. Though it was not as big as Mr. Minho's house in Seoul. " Let me tour you inside."

" But wait Mr. Minho.. I don't understand why we're here exactly?" she said in wonder.

" Take this as your vacation." Mr. Minho just said as he open the door of the house. Her eyes wandered the place, the interior were too extraordinarily cozy with a good placement, good trendy decors used.

" Have you gone here Yoogeun?" she asked the kid.

" Yes.." Yoogeun nodded. Of course, he's the son's owner.

" Show Nanny  her room, baby. The yellow bedroom." said Mr. Minho while ruffling Yoogeun's head.

" Come Nanny, I'll take you to your room. You'll like it there." then Yoogeun held her hands as they go upstair and showed her the said yellow bedroom.

Sulli gasped when she saw the room, the room was painted in yellow indeed. The bed has yellow covers with red cushions, there was flat plasma tv on the side, wallpapers printed with yellow flower designs, just exactly her taste.