Chapter Seventeen

Start from the beginning

" Nanny where are we going?" asked Yoogeun smiling, the kid were obviously happy.

" Oh Mr. Tattle-tale your awake." she said.

" Nanny where are we going?" the boy asked again.

" We are going to Busan baby, now sitdown and buckle up we're taking off. " Mr. Minho answer instead.

" Is this yours?" she asked, her eyes roamed inside the first class cabin of the plane.

" I'm not the one to brag but yes, I owned this." said Mr. Minho without any arrogance in his tone.

" I see.." she nodded. She has no idea how propertied Mr. Minho is.

" Sit down Ms. Sulli were taking off." said Mr. Minho as he pulled her in one of the chair and buckled her seat bealt. She was about to scowl at him but she got flustered as he was almost near her. She felt lost with his scent.

" Yah.. that hurts!" she said when finally she found herself back on track.

" It's because your as hardheaded as a kid. Just sit there and don't talk, I'm not in the mood to listen with your nag." Mr. Minho said in a grumping manner.

She then make a face to him. " Psshh.."

They were just waiting for the plane to take off when Mr. Minho turned to her.

" So "knickers" is what you call with your Mr. Bread man designed panties?" asked Mr. Minho who's obviously trying to tease her.

She frowned. " I thought, you don't want me to talk? then why are you talking to me now?" she scolded, not paying much attention with what he was asking.

" I just remember what you told Mr. Kim." said Mr. Minho shrugging.

" About what?"

" About your knickers..."

" What about my knick-..?" she said, but her eyes grew wide when she realized what Mr. Minho said. " Yah.. what?"

" How a Mr. Bread man designed panties become knickers? as far as I know knickers is for lingeries with lacy designs or more on a sexy side." Mr. Minho teased, suppressing a laugh. This man really knows how to pissed her.

" Nanny you have a Mr. Bread man panties? Mine is batman." said Yoogeun innocently, to her dismay the kid was so smart to even involve himself with an adult talks. She actually almost fell on her seat when she heard that. She give Mr. Minho a death glare.

" Yah.. Mr. Tattle-tale, cover your ears." she said but did it so, before Mr. Minho could contaminate his son's innocense. " How did you know that my...." she paused. " That my..."

" Oh that?... it's because your too clumsy to leave all your garments hanged in the washing area." said Mr. Minho as he shook his head.

She had never felt so embarrassed with her whole life, just now... " What's wrong with a Mr. Bread man designed panties?" she thought.

" Well then, Mr. Pervey Choi Minho.. leave my innocent knickers alone." she said in annoyance.

Mr. Minho let out a loud laugh. " I must really commend you for making me laugh."

" Yeah, right!" she said in rolled eyes. She then wore a headphone to avoid Mr. Minho's teasing mode, if she could think any better Mr. Minho might have what you called an insanity disorder which generally defined as a combination of how a person feels. Well she obviously don't understand his behavior lately. He made her pancakes this morning and when he failed he treat her into a decent breakfast.. and then he's back on his usual cold self and now he's teasing her. So no one could blame her if she thought otherwise... that his boss is gone insane.