Clearing his throat. " Are you saying something?" he asked composing his self.

" I was asking if you're done with breakfast Mr. Minho?" said Ms. Sulli who's still wondering.

" Ah yeah, I got to go. I have a meeting." he said and gather himself up.

" Oh okay, Yoogeun say bye to your Dad." Ms. Sulli said nudging Yoogeun.

" Bye Daddy!" his son waved at him.

" Bye Yoogie.. be good at school, okay?" he said and kissed him on the forehead. " Bye Ms. Sulli..." he said.

" Bye Mr. Minho, drive safely." Ms. Sulli said while bowing her head slightly. He just nodded and smiled before walking out from the house to his car.

•••

Minho was heading off to his office when he received a call from Yunho.

" Yes hello?"  he asked from the other line.

" Hello Minho."  Yunho answered.

" Hmm.. I'm just on my way to the office. Would you mind calling me again later? Or I'll call you back."  he said.

" No, this won't take long. The chairman said he wanted to see you personally to talk about the proposal from your company, he might consider it. A traditional dinner tonight around 7pm. Bring with you your boy, he love kids. I will be there, too. So prepare your hanbok Mr. Choi." said Yunho.

" Is it really necessary to wear hanbok?"  he asked. If only the transaction between his father's company wasn't important he won't entertain the idea of meeting the ancestor.

Yunho's Dad is known for being so maticulous and strict when it comes to business. He's been friends with Yunho since college and already met his parents several times. Mr. Jung even treated him as his own. But this is the first time they'll have business together so it's different.

" Yes, you knew Dad it's been like that he wants being traditional from time to time. You just don't know how excited he is to finally see you again after so many years since college."  Yunho said from the other line.

" Yeah, I'm sorry about that."  he said.

" No it's okay, the old man understand."  said Yunho. " See you tonight then."  he added before ended the call.

" A hanbok.." he mumbled. He'll inform Victoria later. It's really not a good idea, since Yunho is Vic's first love and they didn't end up really well. He'll just cross his finger with that matter.

•••

After Sulli picked up Yoogeun from school Mr. Kim brought them to a mall.

" Mr. Kim we are not allowed to be here, right?" she said as she remember the rules of not bringing Yoogeun from any malls.

" Ms. Victoria wanted to meet us here." said Mr. Kim and she just nodded. After awhile the car door on Yoogeun side open. It was Ms. Victori,  from the looks on her face.. today seems not really good for her.

" Hi Ms. Victoria." she greeted.

" Hi." Ms. Victoria plainly said with a stoic expression written on her face.

" Mr. Kim can we pull over? I can't see any hanbok in this mall. Let's go to Dongdaemun Shopping Complex." Ms. Victoria said.

" Hanbok?" she muttered.

" You'll have a traditional dinner tonight. You are going with Mr. Minho since Yoogeun's presence is needed." said Ms. Victoria.

" How about you Ms. Victoria are you going with us?" she asked.