12

Jimin was at Namjoon's house once again. They were having a movie night with all sorts of snacks and drinks. It was 3am and both were slowly falling asleep while Wizard of Oz was playing.

"Jimin-ah, you going home?"

Namjoon yawned as he poked Jimin with his foot, who was lying on the other end of the couch. Jimin jolted awake and sat up, yawning.

"Uh, yeah."

"You don't sound too sure. Everything alright at home?"

"Yeah, everything's fine now. We talked."

"Ah, I see. When?"

"Last week. We haven't fought since then."

"I'm proud of you, Jiminie."

"Yoongi too?"

Namjoon didn't answer and just got up to clean the living room. Jimin giggled sleepily and stretched his limbs. Then, he remembered something.

"Hey, hyung, what happened to that guy you were talking to?"

"You mean Jin? Nothing happened, why?"

Jimin shrugged as he got up to put his shoes on. He began looking around for his keys, seeing as they weren't in the key bowl next to the front door.

"Just wondering. Why doesn't he ever come over?"

Namjoon went into the kitchen to throw away empty chip and candy bags along with wrappers. He put the 2 liter bottle of coke back into the fridge and went back out into the living room.

"He does, just not when you're here."

"I feel like you're keeping me a secret, hyung."

"And why would you think that?"

"Because the first chance I got, I introduced you to Yoongi."

"True. Do you want to meet Jin?"

"YES!"

Jimin leaps onto Namjoon's back, wrapping his arms and legs around him like a koala. Namjoon shrieks in surprise while Jimin just laughs. 

"Okay, I'll tell him now get off!"

"No, walk me to my car. It's dark outside and I'm scared."

Namjoon sighed and rolled his eyes. He put on his slippers and walked out the front door. When he got to Jimin's car, he had to literally shake him off.

"Jimin, get off!"

"No!"

"Why not?"

"Because I'm too excited."

"Excited to go home? Yeah, me too."

Namjoon opened the driver's door and tried getting Jimin in there. After about 10 minutes of struggling, he finally got Jimin in his car.

"Bye, Jimin! I'll call you later!"

"I LOVE YOU, NAMJOON!"

"STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE DRUNK!"

Namjoon slammed his door shut and Jimin Laughed. He started the car and drove home.

Once he got home, Jimin went straight into the room. It was dark, so he couldn't see much. He didn't want to turn on the light and wake Yoongi. Because he couldn't see, he stubbed his pinky toe on the leg of the dresser.

"Ah, shit!"

Jimin fell to the floor, hugging his foot close to him while laughing hysterically. He laughs when he gets hurt to avoid crying; it's a coping mechanism.

Yoongi quickly sat up in bed, confused. He turned the lamp on and found his boyfriend rolling on the floor laughing.

"Baby, what the hell are you doing?"

Jimin sat up, and looked at Yoongi with tears going down his face, giggling. Yoongi shook his head because he knew what happened.

"Don't answer that. How did you hurt yourself?"

Yoongi got off the bed and picked up Jimin bridal style. He laid him on the bed and began getting him ready for bed.

"Stubbed my toe. Why are you always dressing me for bed? I'm not handicapped."

"This time you actually are."

"Whatever. But, what about the other times?"

"It's me making up for all the times you had to dress me."

"Oh."

Yoongi found an old t-shirt of his at the bottom of his drawer. It was always kind of big on him, so it'll be even bigger on Jimin, and Yoongi liked the image of it.

And boy was Yoongi not disappointed. One side of the shirt fell off Jimin's shoulder, exposing his collarbone. Yoongi bit his lip as he stared at the man.

"I can't tell if you're cute as fuck or sexy as hell."

"Why can't I be both?"

"You are absolutely right."

Jimin laughed and got under the covers, pulling them up to his chin. Yoongi smiled fondly at him, ruffling the messy black hair. He got into bed and under the covers next to him. He leaned up to turn the lamp off.

Jimin immediately scooted closer to Yoongi and buried his face into Yoongi's chest. It was his favorite spot when they cuddle together.

"Yoongi, I love you so much."

"Jimin, I love you so fucking much more. You have no idea."

"I think I have an idea."

"No, you don't."

"Okay, fine, I don't."

"Yeah...love you, baby."

"And I love you."

the end :)