9

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!"

Another spoon was thrown.

"HOW COULD YOU?!"

Another fork was thrown.

"I didn't do anything!! What the fuck are you talking about!!"

The spoon was dodged again.

"I wasn't even near that store today!!!"

The fork was dodged again.

"DON'T FUCKING LIE TO ME, YOONGI! I SAW YOU, I SAW YOU, I SAW YOU!"

Jimin threw a plate towards the blonde. Yoongi quickly dodged it, letting the plate smash against the wall, the pieces falling into the carpet. Yoongi was so glad for his quick reflexes.

"I'm not lying to you, and you damn well know it!!"

Yoongi and Jimin were both breathing heavily. Hot and angry tears were running down Jimin's face while Yoongi's face remained red and angered.

Here's the situation: Jimin had went to the store earlier to get some things. He saw two guys kissing in the corner and one of them was short and had blonde hair. So, logically, Jimin thought it was Yoongi and got mad and left the store.

It wasn't safe driving with tears blurring his vision, but Jimin didn't care.

Now, Yoongi was being accused of something he didn't do and getting utensils thrown at him.

"THEN FUCKING PROVE IT!"

"Jimin, I don't know how!! I haven't been anywhere near a store today!! Even if I were at the store, I wouldn't be that fucking sleazy and kiss someone in the damn corner!!!"

"OH, SO YOU'RE SAYING YOU'D CHEAT ON ME? UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE!"

Jimin stormed into their bedroom, slamming the door shut, and locking it. He climbed into bed and under the blankets. Then, the tears came gushing out.

Was Jimin overreacting? Did he really see Yoongi kissing another guy? Would Yoongi even cheat on him?

Jimin began to cry harder. Maybe he was overreacting. Maybe Yoongi didn't cheat. Jimin honestly hates himself now. He accused Yoongi and didn't take no for an answer.

"Jimin, baby, please open the door."

There was a knock on the door. Jimin sat up with the blanket still wrapped around him. He stared at the door, listening to Yoongi's pleas and cries.

After about three minutes (Yoongi wasn't giving up), Jimin got up, and unlocked the door. He laid back down on the bed, facing the wall.

Yoongi heard the click of the lock and opened the door. He sighed upon hearing the small sniffles and quiet sobs coming from the lump on the bed.

"Baby, I wasn't at the store today. That guy you saw, wasn't me. I'd never cheat on you, ever. I love you too fucking much to betray you like that."

Jimin's cries got louder and harder (Yoongi has never heard him cry this loud, it was honestly surprising). Jimin choked on tears and sat up. Before Yoongi even had the chance to open his arms, Jimin was flying into them. He gripped onto Yoongi's shirt while crying into his neck.

Yoongi rubbed his back to calm him down. He knew Jimin feels guilty for accusing him of cheating. But, since Yoongi loves him, he will forgive Jimin.

"I-I'm sorry hy-hyung... I r-r-really am... pah-lease for-forgive me?"

Yoongi squeezed his boyfriend tighter.

"It's okay, Jiminie. Don't be sorry. It's alright, baby."

Yoongi had picked Jimin up and himself off the floor. Yoongi doesn't know how they transitioned onto the floor, but that didn't matter. He laid Jimin down and began undressing him.

He took Jimin's pants off, throwing them somewhere in the room. Then, his shirt which was also thrown somewhere. Yoongi went to the closet, finding the largest and comfiest sweater he owned.

Jimin sniffled some more as he let Yoongi slip the big, dark blue sweater over his head. It smelled like him, even though he hasn't worn it in awhile.

Jimin bit his lip and Yoongi could've sworn it was the cutest thing he's done. Yoongi took his pants off and got into bed. He laid back onto the fluffy pillow and got comfortable. Then, he pulled his baby down onto his chest and pulled him as close as possible.

"Let's go to sleep."

"Yoongi, it's 5:30 and I have to make dinner."

"Sshh, I'll make dinner when we wake up in a few hours."

"If we wake up."

"I will, promise."

"Really?"

"Probably not."

Jimin's only response was a quiet giggle. He scooted closer to his warmth, if that was possible.

"Yoongi, please don't leave me."

"I never will, Jimin."

fun fact: there are multiple ways to say 'I love you.'