5

Jimin didn't know what to do. He wants to be mad at Yoongi, so mad. But, he can't. Jimin loves Yoongi with all his heart.

He knows if he leaves, he'll suffer and Yoongi wouldn't be able to function. He tried leaving Yoongi a couple months ago, but the older literally lost control. Screaming, crying, the whole lot.

Maybe Jimin doesn't have to leave completely.

"Yoongi?"

"Yeah?"

"I don't know what to do."

Yoongi knew exactly what Jimin was talking about. He knew this day would come. He knew those words would come. He just didn't think so soon.

"Well, what do you think you should do?"

It was hard for Yoongi to say that. The words resisted leaving his tongue and past his lips.

"I think I should leave...you. But, not fully? Like, I don't want to break up, so I'm going to stay at Namjoon's for a while and sort everything out."

Yoongi wanted to scream. Not at Jimin, but himself. This was all his fault. It was always his fault and he was just stringing Jimin along his screw ups. Jimin had always been good to Yoongi; making sure he was healthy and comfortable. Yoongi thinks he took that all for granted. He tried so hard to give Jimin the world, because he deserved it, but he failed. 4 years of this and he doesn't know why Jimin decided to stick around.

"Okay, I understand. I guess I need some time to think about stuff, too."

"Yoongi, don't."

"Don't what?"

"Blame yourself. You're doing it now and I can tell."

Yoongi's face was as straight as ever. How could Jimin tell he was blaming himself? Yoongi didn't know for the life of him. It was weird that Jimin is able to read him so well, but it fascinated Yoongi all the same.

That was one of the many reasons he fell for Park Jimin.

Jimin sighed and got up from the couch. He went into the room and began packing a duffle bag. He put all his essentials in it, then exited the room.

Yoongi was still in the same position on the couch. He was staring at the coffee table blankly. Jimin leaned down to kiss his cheek and whisper in his ear.

"I love you. See you soon."

Yoongi mumbled the words back and mistakenly pulled Jimin in for a kiss. It wasn't a kiss goodbye, but still Yoongi knows he shouldn't have done that.

Jimin pulled away from the loving kiss, then left the house without another word.

Yoongi still sat on the couch. He sat there for about four hours, thinking of what he could have possibly done for Jimin to decide this and how he could fix it.

He groaned loudly and fell back onto the cushions. He rubbed his face in frustration as he couldn't think of anything. Well, anything not stupid.

Yoongi sighed and got up. He went into their room, already feeling the coldness of Jimin not being there. He got ready for bed, despite it being only 8:30.

The bed was cold and Yoongi didn't like that feeling. He doesn't know how long he will need to feel this, but he does know it won't be pretty.

Yoongi turned out the light, laid in bed on his back, and stared at the ceiling. A tear escaped his eye as he sighed.