4

Jimin and Namjoon were hanging out at Namjoon's place. They weren't doing much, only eating and watching dramas.

Jimin had left home because he wanted to give Yoongi space. They weren't mad at each other or anything like that. Yoongi just brought some work home and Jimin decided he need thinking space. So, that's how he ended up at Namjoon's house from noon until now: 2 in the morning.

"Jimin-ah, I love you, but when are you going home? I have work in like 5 hours."

Namjoon yawned and stretched his arms and legs. Jimin pouted because he kind of didn't want to go home. He texted Yoongi if he was done with his work, but the older didn't respond. That was 2 hours ago.

"I don't want to go home, hyung."

"And why not?"

"Because I'm scared we'll get into another fight..."

Namjoon looked at Jimin. How could they fight when Jimin's been at his house all day? Namjoon didn't understand.

"You've been here all day. What could you guys fight about?"

"I don't know. I texted him two hours ago and he hasn't responded. Do you think something happened?"

Jimin didn't know what he was thinking. He knows that if something bad happened, Yoongi would've been able to defend himself. Unless, Yoongi is asleep, but Jimin knows he would've answered. Yoongi has a special ringtone if Jimin texts or calls him. Or maybe he went somewhere and his phone is on silent. Jimin doesn't know anymore.

"I don't think anything bad has happened. Now, go home, please Jimin. You need sleep and so do I."

Jimin sighed and nodded. He got up and went to the front door. He slipped on his shoes and made sure his car keys were in his pocket. He gave Namjoon a hug and left.

Jimin texted Yoongi again at a stop light. By the time he got home, there was no text from Yoongi. This is was worrying Jimin because Yoongi wasn't home either.

His work was spread around the living room and a half empty coffee mug. Jimin tasted the coffee and it was cold, indicating Yoongi's been gone for awhile.

Jimin didn't like the feeling settling in his stomach. He wants to throw up, but he doesn't know why. That's until his phone pings, signaling a text. Hoping it was Yoongi, he quickly unlocked the phone.

His worries only grew when it wasn't his boyfriend.

Unknown: u need to come get ur boyfriend. he's a fucking mess rn

Jimin: Who is this? Where's Yoongi?

Unknown: it's jungkook. come get Yoongi he's annoying when he's high

The fact that Yoongi was at Jungkook's house pissed him off and scared him. The fact that Yoongi was high made Jimin even more upset, maybe even disappointed. Yoongi doesn't get high often, only when his mind is too full. Jimin didn't understand why Yoongi couldn't just talk to him about it. He'll always be there for Yoongi.

Jimin quickly left the house and was off to Jungkook's house. He drove as fast as he could without going over the speed limit too much. Jimin wanted to yell and cuss Yoongi out but he knows he shouldn't. It won't solve much.

Jimin hurriedly knocked on the chipped, white painted door. He didn't stop until it swung open and he almost punched Jungkook in the nose.

"Where is he?"

Jimin practically invited himself in, pushing Jungkook out the way. Jungkook rolled his eyes and shut the door. He led Jimin to the back room where he has all his equipment.

Jimin could hear Jungkook playing with his tongue piercing as they walked. It annoyed him. Every little thing this druggie did annoyed Jimin.

They had finally made it to the room and the smell was not pleasant to Jimin's nose. It made his eyes water and he coughed.

"He's on the bed."

"How'd you get my number?"

Jimin asked as he went towards Yoongi. He knelt down beside the bed to become face to face with him. Jimin lightly tapped Yoongi's cheek and his eyes opened slightly.

"From Yoongi. He gave it to me."

"For what?"

Yoongi couldn't see much. He knew Jimin was in front of him (or was he?) since he could smell his shampoo (or could he?). Yoongi knows that Jimin will yell at him when they get home. It didn't matter, though. Their relationship was coming to end and they both knew it.

"Emergencies. Like this one."

Jimin kind of ignored Jungkook. He heard what was said, but paid no mind to it. He sat Yoongi up in the bed he dared not to touch.

"Yoongi? Baby?"

Jimin held Yoongi's face in between his hands. Yoongi's eyes were red and half lidded. Jimin wanted to slap Yoongi, but kiss him. Slap him because Yoongi is stupid and kiss him because he's alright and safe.

"Heyyyy, Jimin. What are you doing here? Wait, are you actually here? I can't tell. I thought you didn't like Jungkook!"

Yoongi was a slurring and giggling mess. Jimin has never seen him this stoned before. It was odd to him. It kind of scared Jimin, to be honest.

"How much did you smoke?"

Jimin got Yoongi off the bed and wrapped an arm around his waist, while one of Yoongi's arms were around Jimin's shoulders.

"He didn't smoke. He ate a pack of gummy bears, 2 cookies, and 3 brownies."

Jungkook informed Jimin as he lit up a pipe. He'd been watching them, observing. He doesn't see how their relationship is "practically over." But, then again, Jungkook doesn't know what happens behind closed doors. Yoongi doesn't tell him.

Jimin just nodded at Jungkook and left. The car was filled with Yoongi's sideways laughter, and weird conspiracies as Jimin drove home.

It was a struggle, but Jimin managed to put Yoongi to bed. Jimin debated whether or not to leave him in the car, but the nice side of him won that argument.

Jimin laid next to Yoongi and the older instinctively wrapped his arms around Jimin.

"I love you, Yoongi."

"Love you, too, baby."