3

"WHY THE HELL WERE YOU AT HIS HOUSE AGAIN?!"

"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU WORRIED ABOUT IT?!"

"AM I NOT ALLOWED TO CARE NOW?!"

"I DIDN'T FUCKING SAY THAT! DON'T PUT WORDS INTO MY MOUTH!"

"IM NOT!! I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHY YOU WERE AT HIS HOUSE - AGAIN - AND WHY I CAN'T CARE!!"

"IT'S NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS, JIMIN!"

Jimin sighed and crossed his arms. He looked around the room, not wanting to look at Yoongi.

It was the 5th night in a row that Yoongi went to his friend's and coming home late. It was twice that he came home drunk or high. Jimin didn't know how he got home, but he was glad he came home safely.

"It's none of my business?"

Jimin was eerily quiet when asking that. It almost scared Yoongi.

"I think I have the right to know why you were at Jungkook's house. I tell you everything I do with Namjoon."

Yoongi didn't know what to say. Jimin is right. He's always right. He always tells Yoongi what he's doing with Namjoon and where they're going. Yoongi doesn't ask him to, Jimin just does.

"You're right, baby. I'm sorry, I really am. I was over there just to hang out. He called me after work and I thought I'd stop by. I was only going to stay an hour or two. But, time got away from me..."

"Okay, but what about the other times? The night you came home drunk? Or the other night you were fucking high? How did you even get home?"

Jimin sat down at the kitchen table. He put his head into his hands and sighed. He looked back up at Yoongi, who was leaning against the counter, staring straight ahead.

"I have friends who are nice enough to bring me home, Jimin."

Yoongi didn't try to be sassy, he really didn't. He was just grumpy and wanted to sleep; it was 2am.

"Is that friend Jungkook?"

"I'm going to bed."

Yoongi left the kitchen with a yawn. Jimin just shook his head and chuckled bitterly to himself. He didn't like nor trust that Jungkook guy at all. He was a drug dealer and a druggie his damn self.

Jimin didn't want to tell Yoongi to make new friends; he couldn't. He just didn't want Yoongi to get mixed in with Jungkook's deals. Yoongi could get hurt.

Jimin went into their room and saw Yoongi fast asleep. He crawled into bed, snuggling his face into Yoongi's chest. He heard the older sigh in content and pull him closer.

"I just don't want you to get hurt, Yoongi."

Yoongi squeezed Jimin as he whispered that into the darkness. He doesn't know why Jimin said that, so like any other concerned boyfriend, he asked.

"What do you mean, baby?"

"Jungkook is a drug dealer...I don't want you mixed in with that and risk getting hurt. I wouldn't be able to handle it."

Yoongi could tell that Jimin was crying. Not because his shirt was getting wet, but because he heard it in his tone. Jimin was a silent cryer, so you wouldn't be able to really hear if he was crying.

Yoongi made Jimin look at him. With his finger hooked under Jimin's chin, he looked deeply into the watery eyes.

"I won't get into that shit. It's honestly a stupid thing. I keep trying to convince Jungkook to stop, but he keeps saying he's in too deep."

"You might though. Something could go wrong and people will look for Jungkook and when they go to his house you might be there and they'll think-"

Yoongi cut Jimin off with a gentle kiss. He loved that he was concerned about this, but he was overthinking it. Yoongi doesn't think anything that drastic could happen. Jungkook has been doing this for awhile now, so he knows the ropes.

"Nothing like that will happen-"

"But, it could."

"And it won't. Jungkook knows what he's doing and he promised he wouldn't bring me into any of it. Okay?"

Jimin sniffled and nodded his head. He buried his face back into Yoongi's chest to make an attempt to stop crying. Yoongi doesn't like it when Jimin cries.

That's really the main reason why Jimin does not like Jungkook. He's afraid that Yoongi will start helping and possibly get caught. The idea of Yoongi going to jail or getting killed made Jimin sick to his stomach.

"I love you, baby."

"I love you, Yoongi."