Her face

Yeah, her face, her confuse look mixed with angry somehow manage to make me feel guilty for what I have just done to her but now she not my problem anymore. Right now I have another unfinished business to sort out as fast as I can.

Peter Rickett, that my unfinished business is.

Without waiting any other words or watching any other expression changes from Julia, I walk out of the restaurant. I don't even offer her any food from this place, what I just did is bought her some drink and then straight to the business, once finish, this meeting also finishes. I just need her to understand me and I'm here not to please her.

*******

As soon as I get home, I look around for Pete. I know he's home. I saw his car outside and I know he is in the shower right now, I heard the shower running once I'm inside. I go straight to our room then to see him.

Just like heaven is planning on everything, once I'm entering our room he walk out from the bathroom with his hair still wet and only in a towel. Once I saw him I went to him and hug him like we never hug before.

Not for so long later then I start kissing him. A passionate one. It's like I put all my feeling inside this kiss right now. My feeling, my frustration on my Grandma, the feeling when I saw Mom look like the old day when Dad still alive and how much I don't want to ruin her happiness and when I suddenly start to pay too much attention on Julia.

Even though it already past two hours of my meeting with Julia, still her face can't get out of my mind. This heavy make out session I'm having right now is only to help me get all this feeling out of me and it does a great job make me forgetting everything that happened a few hours ago. Once our breath run out, I change my kiss to his jaw then to his neck and I only stop when Pete said something that I've been meaning to tell him right now.

"I guess this is the right time you want to talk about everything?" Pete said looking at me expectantly.

"Yeah, I guess this is it." I said with heavy sigh.

"Okay, then talk now, I'm listening." He said still looking at me.

Before I start talking I kept on pinching the bridge of my nose. I never realise this before but it's really hard now to start talking. How to make him understand my situation? No matter what, I have to talk to him, now or never. Plus it's better he heard everything from me and not from someone else.

"Okay, so do you remember five years ago? When my Grandma said things about her position in Krystal Kayden-" before I could finish Pete cut me off.

"Thing Nicole want you to do before she gives you her position? Well, yes I do remember that. So what does she ask you to do?" Pete reply casually.

Somehow the way he said everything with this expression make me feel weird. He look really calm, more like he really expect thing like this that happen for this a few days and his eyes, his eyes just told me how he really look excited for this or more like he been waiting for this moment to come for a long time already.

Seeing I'm speechless at this point, he continues again and again with the same sparks in his eyes.

"I believe this is what you want to talk right? You be the mouth to talk everything while I will the ear to listen every single thing you spoke. Okay?"

"It's complicated." I said in a slow tone look down at the floor.

"Okay, then why you pretend that I am a wall and you expressing your heart to a wall. I will not judge anything that comes out of you and trust me I will support anything that you have to do." Pete continue again.

I know he this thing to make me feel better and start open up to him but he sounds like a little kid about to get a candy or a teen boy who about to get a car as a gift or something like pirates who just locate treasure boxes and about to go and get them, with the way he spoke. I believe he not even realise the words that just come out of him.

"From what Grandma said, this is only one of the thing she want me to do and . . . the thing is . . ." Even the temperature in our room right now is so low but it didn't change the fact that I'm starting to sweat now. It's just like our room suddenly changes to the sauna room.

"I . . . have . . . to . . . get . . ." I stop to take a deep breath.

I know he did mention he won't judge me and he will support me for whatever I'm about to do, but I'm sure he might not expect the next thing I'm about to say. Worse part is, this might change everything that happens between us.

"I have to get married to Julia Mathew as one of the things I have to do for the position."

Soon as I finish my words, I look down at the floor. After what feels like an hour past while the truth is only a few minutes or maybe just a few second, I look up at him, in the eyes and then there something in his eyes, something that maybe come out after the mention of Julia Mathew.

Something that is not angry or jealous or disappointed, but look more like a lust and he right now look like he really wants and maybe . . . need her . . . or this is only my imagination.

When I said I never paid any attention about the little detail on people expression, I mean it. I never look at person's in the eyes to know what on their mind, that is include Pete. Because I know he love me and I believe I that his feeling to me is real and I will never doubt him but now. . .

I must be really is imagining thing. Pete is gay and my boyfriend and why would he feel a thing toward Julia. . . yup that's not what I think it is. It's just me imagine thing.

"That's great at least one of the thing is done and you are one step toward the position that you really want so much. This is not a big problem now that I don't mind at all. You just have to think what the other thing is before the position is yours." He said then enter the bathroom and then I heard the shower run once again.

I know when he said he don't mind at all, he means it, I saw it in his eyes, but somehow I feel like there is something he keep it as a secret. I don't know is what I thought really true but the way his eyes look from the moment I tell him make me assume he really is hiding something, and at the mention of Julia, there another look in his eyes.

As much as I want to tell there is something happen, the voice in the back of my mind keep on telling me there just my imagination when I look in his eyes because of how frustrated is this week is. I hope that voice is really right and not just mess with me.

-------------------------------------------------------

Okay first of all, this chapter is edit by me, so truth to be told I don't know how it went. I hope it is good, but if it's not that good and still caontain grammar problem or spelling problem, just ignore it (^_~) . Remember on the first chapter before the story begin, I have note writen there said that this story have a lot grammatical problem plus speling problem (this one I forgot to mention on that note), so if you already read until this chapter, I know that mean you don't really care about my grammatical problem.

Secondly, sorry for take quiet a long time to update this chapter, my older sister is home for a week, so I choose to spend time with her on this week, that why I take a long time to update, I mean, it's not like she can come home everyday, so once she here, I make sure I spend time with her.

And lastly is for everyone who reading this. Thank you so much for reading "MHIAG" and do me a favor to spend some

~VOTE

to me and also don't forget to give me yours sincere

~COMMENT

on what you think in this chapter, and also to people who like this story don't forgot to

~FAN

me. . . . .

XOXO

LOVE you guys and of course girls to.