While Tate...my poor, poor, pooooooooor brother, who hasn’t met his mate yet, was desperately trying to get the sluts that were hanging off his arms off of him.

Me and my pack stood there leaning against the lockers laughing our asses off at them, while some of them, including me, were taking pictures of them. When I suddenly had the brightest idea EVER, a grin appeared on my face.

Theo and Tommy grinned when they saw the smile on my face. While the rest of my brothers sighed and shook their heads amusingly, Theo and Tommy said together, "What is it this time, Anna?"

"Well," I drawled out slowly, "we have a welcoming ceremony for Liam's pack correct?"

"Yes, we do," Sky answered me cautiously.

"And the principle asked our group to do the welcoming speech for them right?"

This time Tay answered me, "yea..." and the twins were like, "We like where this is heading...”

"Well, than, let's plan our 'speech', shall we brothers?"

The twins pumped their fist and yelled, "HELL YEA!!!!!!!!"

Tay and Sky just answered with a sure and fine.

"Let's ask Tate to help us with the speech, I’m sure he'd love to help us with the speech."

"Im sure he will," the twins grinned evilly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

THE SPEECH PLAN

Speech:------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Place: the school gymnasium

Time: first period

Seating plan: Liam and his pack plus the sluts will sit in the middle, excluding Tate, everyone else can sit wherever they’d like

Collaborators and planners: Brianna, the twins, Sky, Tay, Tate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Tate had joined us before we had figured out our speech. Everyone in our group had a smirk on their faces. Tate said, "I love your speech sis."

I laughed, "I love my speech too bro."

 "LETS GO TELL THE PRINCIPLE WE FINALIZED OUR SPEECHES," the twins yelled excitedly.

We walked into the principal’s office, and the principle stood up asking, "Hello there, how may I help you lady and gents?"

"Well we finalized our speeches for the welcoming ceremony today."

The principle smiled, "Splendid, you five and person I have yet to greet."

"I'm Tate, Bri's brother. Nice to meet you...?"

"I am the principle, Mr. Oldy. Who is this Bri?"

"I meant Anna sorry, Mr. Oldy"

"It is wonderful to have met you, Mr. Snow."

"You...uh...too?" Tate stammered out before sprinting out the room.

Mr.Oldy called out at us, "Behave, children, I don’t want any trouble."

The twins laughed evilly, "We make no promises."

Then we all followed Tate out laughing our heads off at Tate's behavior of meeting our principle for the first time and his, as he puts it, 'the correct way' of speaking. We were all horsing, or I should say wolfing, around as we headed to the gym. Me and the twins were making fun of Mr.Oldy and his speaking, Sky and Tay were going over our speeches and Tate... well, he still traumatized by Oldy's way of speaking and name.

*********************************************************************************************************

Mr.Oldy's POV

Oh my, I thought, what have I unleashed...

*********************************************************************************************************

Leo and Sora's POV

Me and Sora were laughing our butts off at Brianna and her friends plan for the speech and yes we were spying on them. Kennedy was smiling a little while Val giggled.

"We have got to watch this!!!" We said together.

Val said, "Yea, it sounds like a great speech." 

 ___________________________________________________________________________

Btw peeps, I forgot to say that only Val, the vamp, found her mate but he died, the other 3 still haven’t found their mates

Next chapters the "Speech"~~~

IM SO EXCITED ('''')(^_^)('''')

Thanks for all the support so far yall

Comment. Vote. Fan. If you’d like