Chapter 5

A.N I was going to update earlier but being the genius I am, I forgot. Sorri!

I woke to the constant beeping of my phone. I pick it up, still a little sleepy to check the caller ID.
"Get yo dumb ass up, loosah. You're going to the upper side club with Banana" Jones, a man from management screamed from the other side.
"You mean Brianna?"
"I don't give a flying f.uck, just be ready in 5"
Before I could protest, the line is cut. It wouldn't be of any use trying to argue, I'd be forced either way. People don't care about me. I could be Dying of a major organ failure and nobody would care, not that it would surprise me.

I didn't like going out with Brianna, she really hated me ( nothing special) and treated me like shit. But when we were out doing public stunts, she acted liked an obsessed girlfriend. She'd stare at me, stick to me like a koala bear and try to kiss me. Then when we got away from the camera, she'd get as far as she can from me, and pretend to gag while making disgusted faces. The cherry on top of the cake. 

I get ready wearing a t-shirt which said t-shirt, real smart and black skinny jeans. I just push my hair to the side, avoiding the mirror. I really don't need to see my fat body when everyone already tells me. 

Hearing the honk, I get in the black SUV outside my house. Brianna sat in the far corner. She looked at me with pure disgust and looked back to her phone. I look through my twitter, most of which are hate. Then I see one from Harry:

"@LiamPayne @NiallOfficial and @zaynmalik  Thanks for the amazing party babies! All the love, H x"

Party? What party? Why don't I know anything that is happening? I should probably call him but what the odds he'll pick up. In minus, that's the answer. Sometimes I wonder why, then I remember I'm such a huge piece of worthless, dimwit  shit. 

I can 't help but blink way tears, i really wish I had someone to listen to me or just be there. As get closer to the club, I'll have to pretend that getting high and drunk is what I want. Sleeping around with betas,omegas and alphas. Not caring about what someone has to say about me or that my family and bandmates hate my existence.  I grab Brianna's hand and make my way to the club, smirking at people. I don't want this but I'll have to. 

I can do this, I can be an asshole, make people hate me more. But they'll never hate me as much as I do.