Shocking News

Lizzie's P.O.V.

I stood in the dark room in utter shock. I knew somewhat of Mark's background, but I never knew all the details. The soft fabric I was holding onto started to shake. "Mark?" I asked, my voice cracking. "Are you okay?"

"No. How can I be? I don't want to be here. I want a normal life," he suddenly stopped. "Shhh! Someone is coming, go back into the bag!"

Even though I didn't hear anything, I dove into the bag, my heart rate going up. I heard the door open and a familiar voice. "Tuan? We need you for some... questioning."

I heard someone walking past me and the door was shut, once again leaving me locked in the room. I began to think about the story, the truth Mark called it, hoping I could understand the situation I am in.

*flashback*

"Ok. I will tell you. Tell you the whole truth." Mark was creeping me out. I brought out my hand and felt soft fabric.

"The truth? Tell me please."

"I am a part of the Taiwanese mafia."

"What?" I stood there in utter shock not knowing what to say or do.

"My 'parents' abused me because I didn't want to be involved in the mafia. They would always beat me and tell me that they never raised me to be an ignorant son. Soon, they found out that I was bisexual. My dad booked a plane to go to Taiwan, hoping I would get out of 'the phase', but they obviously didn't make it."

"I first got kidnapped when I was in middle school. That time my 'dad' owed money and some drugs to a bigger, stronger Japanese mafia. In order to get my 'dad' to pay them, since my 'dad ' clearly had enough money to do so, they kidnapped me."

"The second time I was kidnapped, was about a year ago. Simply walking down a street minding my own business, when these Korean boys just jumped on me. They blindfolded me and dragged me to some house, whispering 'they knew the truth'. Since I was friends with some Koreans, I tried to recognize their voices but could not do so."

"After the second kidnapping, someone spread the rumor that I was gay. By then, all my friends left me, except one. His name was Jackson. He was a part of this Chinese mafia in Hong Kong, but he soon disappeared as well. I was left alone and began to become bullied. Then about a year later, we met." I felt a genuine smile through the darkness.

"Remember the time you were 'saved' at school? The time you were blindfolded? I beat the bullies, and I made sure the slut squad were gone by then, so they don't tell the principal."

"What secret have you been hiding?" I asked. If he was a part of a mafia, then he must've done something that will cause him to become kidnapped.

"Well... my 'father' has been keeping these files in an office. I've never been inside, but earlier today I got curious and entered the office. I found a file and it contained ALL of my information. Including the fact that I am apparently adopted and have or had siblings." His voice began to quaver.

"Mark? Are you okay?"

*end of flashback*

I was lost in the situation. Even Mark didn't know the whole truth. He was adopted and a part of the mafia? It seems a bit fishy and out of the blue. I wonder what happened to his friend.

Bambam's P.O.V.

We were able to track the car down thanks to Namjoon and Seokjin. They decided to help us too, for some odd reason. Yugyeom pulled out the file and we all began to look at it. On the front page, everything looked normal, but when Yugyeom turned the page, everything began to become confusing. "Turn to the last page," Jaebum commanded.

Yugyeom turned to the very last page, showing that he was a part of a mafia. "Mafia?!" we all shouted together. Namjoon shushed us and told us to be quite.

"Wait," I said while holding one finger out. "This whole time Mark could've killed Yugyeom, since right here it says he killed two people?"

"Two people? Let me see that file." Jaebum grabbed the file and looked over the page. "It doesn't say who he killed."

"Let's go find the couple and get answers out of him," said Youngjae.

"Want me to text the rest of mine and Namjoon's group to help us?" asked Seokjin. Honestly he is a nice guy and very intelligent, but he needs to know we don't like his group, especially V and Jimin.

"Yeah. It'll be easier with 4 more people," said Namjoon. We had told them about V, which caused them to help us in the first place. I was about to say no, but Jinyoung cut me off.

"Of course! It'll help a lot!" I have never been more pissed in my life.

"Great! I'll call them to come to Namjoon's house and we can leave," said Jin while taking out a pink flip phone. Who even has flip phones anymore?

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Long time no see.. I have nothing to say, but that this story is going to end soon! Maybe about 3 more chaps. Also, Trump freaking won the presidency and I am very pissed off. It took me like 2 hours to update this part since I have no inspiration and am very lazy.

I like looking at the stats on this book, especially the geographies and I was very happy seeing that my viewers are all around the world. Where are you guys from? I am the US (Cali!) See you guys in the next chapter!

P.S. Listen BAP's new song Sky Dive! It is bae *heart eyes emoji lol*

*proofread; future me (lol): still sucks and I am confused