Proof

Lizzie's P.O.V.

I was being carried in the sack to what I assumed was the back of a car. Kicking and punching, I tried to escape but to no avail. I heard the car engine turn on, taking me to a new place.

About an hour later I was picked up. I began to kick and punch the direction of the man's face hoping I would hit his face. Obviously it didn't work because he began to shake me in a vigorous way.

He began to take steps, stepping on leaves as I could hear them being crunched. I didn't want to give up on trying to escape so I started to punch the sack. I could tell he was pissed off because he began to run to our location.

While thrown into a, what I assumed was a room, I was violently trying to escape the sack. I had a hard time breathing and began to fight for my survival. Luckily he loosened the sack, but the room was dark and I wasn't able to see him. "Hello?" I asked the darkness.

"Lizzie?" I instantly recognized the voice.

"Mark? Is that you?"

"No. I am James from your English class."

"Oh really? I am so sorry!" I was flustered and my cheeks were red from embarrassment. Wait a minute. "I don't have a James in my English class. Or in any of my classes. Mark? Stop being funny." Mark chuckled.

"Sorry. Why did they bring you here?"

"The kidnappers? I have no idea. How'd you get here?"

"I don't remember."

"Where are you?"

"Find me by my voice."

"All right." I stood up slowly, gaining feelings into my legs. "Talk to me Mark."

"Are you scared?" I walked forward and stopped after a couple of steps.

"Yes."

"Did you know this is my fifth time being kidnapped?" I began to walk left.

"Really? How come?"

"Do you want to know?" Mark's voice began to become low. I nodded, forgetting he couldn't see me and walked closer.

"Yes. I kind of asked w-"

"Ok. I will tell you. Tell you the whole truth." Mark was creeping me out. I brought out my hand and felt soft fabric.

"The truth? Tell me please."

"I-"

Bambam's P.O.V.

Yug and I ran towards Jinyoung's house, hoping he would be home. Standing outside for two minutes, his mother opened the door. "Annyeonghaseyo. Who are you?"

"Hello. I am BamBam and this is Yugyeom. Is Jinyoung home?"

"Ne, he is. Come in."

We entered the house which smelt like vanilla and cinnamon. It was much different from outside, which smelt like wet grass. I heard his mother calling out for him. "Oh hey guys. Want to come to my room where we could talk in private?"

We nodded and made our way through a small hallway. "Did you guys find anything?" asked Jinyoung.

"We saw a weird car that was carrying a bag that was shaped like a person. It can possibly be Mark and Lizzie," I told Jinyoung.

"Here," Yugyeom laid out a cream-colored file on the bedside table. "I found this on the floor in a file room. It can have some important information in it." I didn't notice he had the file with him.

"Do you guys have proof of the person or the car?" I took out my phone and showed him pictures of the car and the person. "Maybe if we go back to the hacker's house, he can show us how to brighten up a dark image and do some sort of x-ray on the bag and car. We can also ask Jaebum hyung to track the license plate number. Do you know which direction he was headed from Mark's house?"

"He was going right on Hardicari Street (see what I did there lol; future me: lame) and I saw him take a left on Boom Avenue," I answered.

"Great. Let's-" the door was swung open and Jinyoung's mom entered the room.

"Boys? I made some snacks for you. Sorry for interrupting you guys. Oh! If you boys need anything I will be going grocery shopping and am headed to Becky's house. Jinyoung watch the house and lock the doors and my numb-"

"Eomma! I got it. Don't worry about us okay?" Jinyoung assured his mom. He kissed her on the cheeks and escorted her outside the house. I was watching from the window and felt happy for his mother for having a smart and caring son. "Wanna go to Jaebum's house?"

I looked at Yugyeom and made eye contact. I nodded and said, "We have to save them quickly before anything happens to them." Yugyeom nodded in agreement.

"I am gonna get the file and come back. You guys can wait by my car."

We are saving the day once again.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! Sorry for the super late update (almost a month)! I had small writer's block (is that what it is called?) and had no inspiration for this story. Since I haven't updated I forgot some things so I would like to apologize of anything was weird and didn't make any sense. Thank you guys for 5k reads and 300 votes! I also like the comments! I honestly thought I would only have like 10 readers so thank you guys so much!

Got7 and BTS's comeback has made me dead! It was "Hard" to "Carry" all my "Blood, Sweat and Tears" from their comeback. (That was so lame lol)  Mark is so hot in the media section (lol)

See you guys in the next chapter! Hopefully it doesn't take a month xD

*proofread