A Surprising Night

Lizzie's P.O.V.

After Bam and I finished our "breakfast," we walked to a park. "This is the park that I always use to go to when I came here from Thailand."

"You're from Thailand? Cool. When did you come here?"

"When I was 14. My real name is Kunpimook Bhuwakhul." Long name. 

"Wow..."

"Yeah. I get that reaction a lot," he said as looked at me with a smile. He took my hand and sat me on the swing. "I am gonna swing you, okay?"

"Bam. You don-"

"It's fine. Please?" I nodded and he began to push me on the swing. There was a comfortable silence. While he pushed me, he began to tell me about his family and his future plans. He told me about his favorite childhood memories. I began to get curious and asked a question that can end anybody's life.

"What was your MOST embarrassing moment of your life?" Bam stared at me while his face was red.

"Please no."

We were at the park for about two hours. There was an ice cream shop nearby, so Bam decided we can eat ice cream while walking to our next location. "Hello! What would you like today?" said the tall, big-eared worker.

"I would like to get Cookies 'n Cream and.." Bam looked at me. "What would you like?"

"Mint?"

"I would like Cookies 'n Cream and Mint Chocolate Chip, please?"

"Sure thing, lovely couple!" Bam forced a chuckle as the man, known as Chanyeol based off the name tag, handed us the ice creams.

We walked down the sidewalk, until we reached an ice skating rink. "Do you know how to ice skate?"

For the next 5 hours we ice skated, ate lunch, and watched an action movie. The sun was beginning to set, signaling that the end of the date is near. We went to our last stop, a hill covered in yellow and pink flowers. "Beautiful, right?"

"Very beautiful."

"This was the place I used to come to last year, when my family was having financial problems. I would come here to release my tears because my parents would always fight about the money. My dad would always have big debts."

"What about now?"

"Luckily, my father found himself a stable job with good pay, so we don't have those problems anymore."

"That's good. I am sorry you had to go through all that."

"It's fine. It made me stronger than ever! Look at the sunset!"

The sky was a beautiful mix of pink, orange, blue, and purple. The flowers turned into a beautiful gold flower.

Bambam's P.O.V.

While Lizzie was staring at the sunset and taking in the view, I was staring at her. Even though I am sad that we have broken up after a week, I am glad she's able to convey her feelings. I am so jealous of Mark, though.

I wanted to complete this date with a beautiful kiss, but seeing Lizzie mesmerized by the view, I suddenly didn't want to. "Lizzie?"

"Yeah?" she asked as she turned her head to look at me.

"Thank you for giving me a chance." My eyes began to get teary.

"You're welcome Bam! I am glad I did. I learned a lot of things about you, and I am sure that the girl you decide to commit with forever will be very happy to have you."

"Lizzie?"

"Yeah?"

"Can we.. um... have our.. um.. l-last kiss?"

We ended our first and last date with our last kiss.

I took Lizzie home and wished her luck with Mark. I went home and began to cry all the tears I've been trying to hold in. You're so lucky Mark.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiii! Sorry for the late and short update. I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter!! There is an uneven amount of views on each page. It's funny  to see...lol... See you guys in the next chapter!! Thx for the votes!!! Annyeong!

*Sorry for any typos or mistakes...