Why?

Mark's P.O.V.

I went to school with dark bags underneath my eyes. I kept thinking about the "mysterious" message from yesterday. As I reached the school campus, Daehyun began walking up to me. "Daehyun. Aren't you supposed to start school on Friday?"

"Yeah. I just wanted to talk to you."

"Why?"

"I need to ask you some questions." I wanted to decline, not getting a positive vibe from him, but he cut me off. "Come on!" he yelled, practically in my ear, dragging me to an empty music room.

"What do you want?"

"I want to know your relationship with Lizzie." I began to chuckle and slowly began to daydream away from the conversation, due to not having much sleep.

"We're dating. Got a problem?"

"Yes I do. You are not who Lizzie thinks you are." I was instantly drawn back into the conversation. 

"What? You told me you wanted questions, and you aren't asking any."

"Fine! Why don't you tell her the truth? Why don't you tell her the full  story?"

"Why can't you mind your own business?"

"I don't want Lizzie and your friends to feel betrayed." I looked into his eyes and got a sympathetic feeling. "So are you going to tell them or not 'cus I don't mind telling?"

"What and how do you know?" I saw a little smirk on his punchable face.

"I have my sources that you know all too well." I grew a little confused. "So many things have happened, and you aren't aware of it? Pathetic. He taught you so little."

It was true though. I don't what is happening anymore, after their deaths I secluded myself. As I was lost in my thoughts, the school bell rung, signaling that we have to go to class. As I looked around, I noticed Daehyun has left.

How much does he know? What don't I know? Should I tell everyone?  Those were the questions that were going through my head for the rest of the school day. I don't want to hurt you, Lizzie.

Lizzie's P.O.V.

During lunch, Mark was acting strange. No matter how many times I called his name, he never seemed to get out of his trance. "Mark? You okay?" I stared at him for a good couple of seconds but still received no response.

"Maybe he's tired?" asked Bam.

"I hope it's only that. I don't want him to keep things to himself."

"Did he call you about 'the issue?'"

"Nope! I tried calling and texting him, but he never answered."

"That's strange."

I looked over at Mark once again. I already tried different techniques on how to take him out of his trance but nothing worked. I pouted and decided that if something is wrong with Mark, he will tell me.

When the bell rang, Mark stood up and left to his class, without saying anything. Mark, tell me what's wrong. Please?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello guys! Sorry for the late and short update. I have finished my first week of school and it was awful > < I just want to drop dead! BAP's new song is amaze! What is Mark hiding from Lizzie?? Thanks for 1k reads!!! I can't believe people actually read my story... See you guys in the next chapter! Annyeong!

*proofread.. Sorry for any mistakes!