Yugyeom's Romance

Edit from the future lol

This chapter is in the pov of Yugyeom and is a small side story.. I honestly don't ship this ship and don't know why I put it in this horrible book.. I made this note just in case you will be confused.

Yugyeom's P.O.V.

As soon as I hugged Lizzie, in the morning, I saw Yerin walking past. I have had a hopeless crush on the quiet, conservative girl. She was the complete opposite of Lizzie, who is loud and confident. The bell rang for first period, so I made my way to class.

I had Yerin in my first period class. As she was reading Pride and Prejudice  for our English book report, I decided to slip a note. I wanted to be as confident as Lizzie.

                             Dear Yerin,

           Meet me after school in the courtyard. I have something I want to tell you

           and its really important.

                            From, Secret Admi

I thought about admirer, but, since I wanted to be as confident as Lizzie, I erased it and put my name.

                           From, Yugyeom

I handed it directly to her with a tomato face and instantly walked back to my seat. From the corner of my eye, I saw her opening and reading the note. She smiled. Does she know? Does she like me back? One way to find out!

~~~ After School ~~~

I was waiting for about 10 minutes for Yerin to turn up. As I was about to leave, since I am super impatient, I heard her running towards me with heavy pants. "Sorry, Yugyeom."

"It's fine."

"So what was it you would like to talk about?" She smiled, noticing her trying not to blush.

"I like you, Yerin. Since, the day I entered middle school and noticed you in Science, I had a crush on you. My feeling began to grow more and more for two years. May you go out with me?"

She stared at me, her face red. She tried to hide a small nod, but I noticed. I had a huge smile on my face and began to laugh. "Thank you, Yerin."

I offered to walk her home, and she accepted. We began to talk about ourselves until we reached her room. Turns out, she lives two blocks away from me! Before she went inside, we exchanged numbers. I saved her name as 'Yerrie~ <3.'

~~~ Time Skip to time in last chap  ~~~

Lizzie looked at me, telling me to talk with Yerin, which I did. I knew she was in the Track Team and Cross Country, but dang she's fast. I looked around the school, hearing sobs coming from the Girl's Restroom.

Since I am, or was, a rebel, I walked in with no problem, feeling no shame. "Yerin?" The sobs quieted quickly. "Yerin? Please come out." She walked out covering her face. "I don't know what the pictures were of in the hallway, because I came after you." I tried to make eye contact, but her hands were covering her face. "Please let me see you, Yerin."

Her hands dropped to her sides, revealing her face. Eyeliner ran down her cheeks and her nose was red and running. "What'd you see Yerin?"

"W-with another g-girl." I pulled her into my chest, with my arms around her waist.

"Yerin. She's just a friend, okay? She has a boyfriend already, okay?" She nodded, burying her face into my chest.

"You love me only, right Yugyeom?" I smiled, and looked directly into her eyes.

"Of course Yerin. My love for you is as big as the universe."

"Infinitely?"

"Yes, Yerin. Infinitely. My love for you is infinite." I looked at her lips and began to lean in. We had the most perfect moment in our life.... until the bell rang. "Sorry for making you sad Yerin. Do you want to go on date? You know, to make it up to you?" She laughed.

"Of course, Yugyummy! Don't worry, I forgive you." She quickly pecked me on the cheek and ran to her class so she wouldn't be late. I fell so bad for you, Yerrie~.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for the late update! I wasn't home during the weekend, and I had English hw (taking AP English)! I also got a new phone! Whoop whoop! The gif is so cute! lol... I hope you guys enjoyed Yugyeom's love life. Yerin was the reason he was acting weird during lunch, btw :). See you guys in the next chapter!  안녕!

*Edited, but sorry for any mistakes... lol