Saved for the Last Time

Bambam's P.O.V.

The car ride was intense. We are all awkward with each other since the incident during lunch a couple of weeks ago. "Namjoon, can you drive any faster?" I asked.

Sure Lizzie likes Mark, but that doesn't mean that I don't like her anymore. "I don't want to break the van." We all groaned, slowly reaching our destination. "The GPS says that we have about 53 minutes and 27 seconds until we get there."

"We would get there faster if you freaking speed. We can call the cops too, so they can capture those bi-"

"Bam, enough," said Jinyoung in a strict tone. I shushed up looking out the window, thinking about Lizzie.

Lizzie's P.O.V.

It has been about thirty minutes since Mark has left the dark room. While waiting for Mark, I came up with the conclusion that Mark was kidnapped because of his "dad." What kind of sicko leaves their kid to a mafia member? A dead one.

I assumed that Mark's real parents are dead, or were bribed to leave Mark. To leave no traces behind, they taught him the way of the mafia, or tried to, but they died. The only person I feel sympathy for is Mark. He seems to not remember much, possibly after the plane crash.

I just sat there, in the dark waiting for Mark, if he will ever come back.

No One's P.O.V.

"Answer!" A big slap made its way to Mark's face. "Why did you do it?"

"I don't know what you ar-" Another slap echoed through the room.

"You did it on purpose didn't you Yi-en! Admit it!"

Mark made no effort in replying, knowing that he will get slapped again. He watched as Baekhyun entered the room. "Taehyung, Daehyun is coming. He warned us that we might have some 'visitors' coming. Get prepared."

Visitors? Mark thought. He wished and prayed in his head that it was his friends. Friends. He watched the two psychopaths leave the grey and wary room. Mark made an effort to escape the room but couldn't move. Taehyung has tied him to the wooden chair with metal ropes.

These should be bendable right? Mark tried to escape by bending and twisting the metal, but it didn't work. Next, Mark tried spitting on the rope. One thing Mark's "father" has taught him was that some metal rope easily rust, in a matter of minutes, with anything that has some form of liquid, especially water.

He sat on the chair, looking at the spots he had spit on, and looked to see any signs of rusting. Maybe its a different type of metal? Mark gave up, sitting on the chair and waiting for someone to release him from the room.

Jinyoung's P.O.V.

We finally made it to the rather large building in the woods. Bam, Yugyeom, and Jungkook were complaining about Namjoon's slow driving. Even though I secretly admit, we would have arrived 45 minutes earlier.

Cautiously, we made our way to the building. This time, we didn't have any disguises, but we had police on stand-by. They arrived 20 minutes earlier than we have. The plan was to sneak into the building, get Lizzie and Mark, bait the brothers out of the building and have them jailed for life.

They don't need to be in jail for 20 years. They can be jailed until they can't walk and have trouble breathing.

Humming. I hear hums making their way to the building. I signaled the boys to go on either side of the building: Jaebum, Youngjae, BamBam, Yugyeom and I were on the left whilst Jin, Namjoon, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook were on the right side.