Help

Lizzie's P.O.V.

Mark has been missing for three days. I couldn't help thinking about the event that happened in the library, and I have been meaning to talk with him, but he hasn't come to school. I should've asked for his number damnit! "Hey Lizzie," says BamBam during lunch.

"Hey."

"What's wrong? You seem out of it."

"Mark hasn't been to school for three days." BamBam looked at me with confusion. "The tall, handsome guy with glasses that gets bullied by Hyuna and her slutty gang?" He had a look of realization on his face. "Ohhh.. Why don't you text him?"

"That's the problem. I don't have his number 'nor his address."

"Why don't you ask the office lady for his information?"

"Don't you think I tried that?"

Youngjae came into our conversation, "What if we distracted the office lady?"

"How?" I replied.

Suddenly we (Me, BamBam, Youngjae, Jinyoung, and Jaebum) were all huddled into a circle listening to the plan.

Mark's P.O.V.

I heard a tapping sound outside my window, so I went to check it out. "What the fu-" I had a hard time breathing and slowly darkness overcame me leaving the mysterious person to take me away from my family and Lizzie.

I woke up with a huge headache in a dark room. The only source of light was a single candle in the corner by a big metal door. I tried to stay calm but fear took over my body. "Help! HElp! HELp! HELP!!!" I screamed loudly hoping someone would save me.

After what seems like hours, I hear footsteps getting closer to the door. I gulped and began to shake with fear. A big, built body with a huge black coat walked closer to me. "I see you have woken up," the cloaked person said with a deep voice. I assumed it was a man.

"What do you want from me?" I asked trying not to let my voice crack but failing miserably.

"Simple. Follow everything I say and nobody will get hurt, especially," he held a picture, "her."

I couldn't see who was in the picture but I assumed it was Lizzie, since I didn't know anyone else. "I didn't even do anything wrong. I don't even know who you are."

"Of course you don't. You've forgotten all about me."

"Who are-"

"Listen Mark," he interrupted," Stop asking questions and just let me finish what I have to say to you. You threw me aside. You've forgotten all about me to the point of not even remembering my voice. When I lost my family you were the closest one to me, but then somehow I lost you too."

What? I was beyond confusion. "Jackson?" I asked.

He sighed, obviously looking troubled underneath the cloak. Or he is just sweating inside. "I am just gonna leave. Oh and by the way, you've been out for three days." He got out of the room.

Three days?! It only felt like a nap. I hope someone finds me. I hope Lizzie is not worried and stressed out looking for me... Damnit! I should've given her my number!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this chapter! Sorry I haven't been able to update :(. Currently writing this on my laptop. Get ready for the next chapter!