My New School

"Bye mom!" I shouted as I was running to school. Today was my first day at Arcadia High School. I was really excited but nervous at the same time as I ran onto the school campus. 143. 143. I found my locker after what seemed like ages. Inside was my schedule.

P.E. 7:43 - 8:36
History AP 8:43 - 9:36
English CP 9:43 - 10:36
Science AP 10:43 - 11:36
Lunch 11:36 - 12:10
Math CP 12:17 - 1:10
Spanish 3 1:17 - 2:10

Great! I have PE first. I began to make my way towards the cafeteria when I saw a huge group of boys. What's going on? I went to go check it out. "Hit him harder!"

"Make him bleed and cry!"

I saw the most heart-breaking thing in the world. Other than crying puppies of course. A tall boy being bullied by even taller boys. I did the most stupidest thing in the world. "Hey! Back away from him!" Yup.. Definitely the most stupidest thing in the world. "Who the f- what the?! It's just a little girl." How dare he call me a little girl.

"Get away from him! Or else.."

"Or else what? You are gonna tell your mommy? Hahahaha!"

"I will record you and send it to the principal!"

"You mean my dad? Hahaha!"

What the heck did he mean by "my dad?" I ran up to the handsome victim. "Are you okay?" He just nodded. "Do you want to go to the nurse?" He shook his head. "Do you talk? OMG! Are you mute? Is that why you were bullied?" I said quickly. He began to laugh. His voice was deep. I wouldn't be lying if I said I loved his laugh... and his smile... and his everything else.

"Mark. Mark Tuan."

"Hi Mark! I am Lizzie Chavez."

I had a strange feeling in my chest. Was it because his voice was deep? I hope so. I don't mind becoming his friend and listening to him talk. I began to blush at my thought. This school year is definitely going to be interesting.
-------------------------------------------------------------
How do you guys like the first chapter? I hope you guys enjoyed it! Btw.. Yugyeom is the bully. Maknae always bullying his hyungs.. Byeee!! ♥(✿ฺ'∀'✿ฺ)ノ