Letters

Lizzie's P.O.V.

When we arrived at Mark's address, we were not expecting a run down apartment that is possibly abandoned. We enter his home in a careful manner, finding a huge mess inside. "I am surprised the door didn't collapse!" exclaimed BamBam.

"Shush!" whisper-yelled Jaebum.

We explored his 'home' a little bit looking for clues. There was a door at the end of the hallway, and I assumed it was his bedroom. I entered, completely surprised by the interior.

The bedroom was modern-looking with a full-sized bed with black and white sheets. There was a white desk in the corner. I noticed a photo and his phone. I decided to look through his phone, but the phone has a passcode so I couldn't get into it. "Everyone come here!" I heard Jinyoung yell from another room.

"What is it?" questioned Bam.

"I found a letter addressed to Lizzie."

"Me?" I looked at him confusedly. Oh no! Its probably my fault he is gone! Try not to cry. Try not to cry. I took the letter into my hands and opened it.

Dear Lizzie Chavez,

I know you have no idea who I am. I decided to type this letter so you can't track me down by my handwriting. Smart right? Anyways, like in most movies or stories, I kidnapped Mark. I will give you a clue on who I am, but it won't be of much help.

You have learned some information about me and have been warned.

I hope this clue is of no help. The clue might seem that it is not helpful and informational, but once you find out who I am, you will be surprised on how this one tiny clue is easy to solve. Hopefully you don't find it out though...

Find me if you can!

Not So Sincerely,

Victory

As soon as I finished reading the letter out loud, we all just stood in shock. Questions began to cloud in my head. Who is Victory? How did he know we were going to come here? How does he know me? I got out of my thoughts when Jinyoung suddenly spoke up. "I think I know who it is."

"How could you know?" asked Bam.

"I mean that I have a few suspects in my head."

"Like?" said Youngjae.

"It can be Park Jimin or someone from his group, like V. No one knows V's real name OR what 'V' stands for. Victory starts with a 'V' and V's nickname is 'V.'"

"But I've never met him?" I was genuinely confused. How could this nicknamed man know who I am without me knowing who it is. Jinyoung continued, "That may be so, but think about it. If he knows you, he must have done some research on you and somehow predicted your actions. Tomorrow we can question Jimin and his group."

"But I thought they were dangerous?" I asked.

Jaebum began, "Well. We need to ask them no matter what. They are our main suspects at the moment. Do you know anyone who is a possible suspect, Lizzie?"

"I think it can also be Yugyeom, but I don't know much about him. The only thing I know is that he 'doesn't know' where Mark is and doesn't seem to be worried. He thinks he scared Mark away."

"We will question them tomorrow, during lunch," planned Bam. Everyone agreed. Suddenly my phone began to ring and I suddenly jumped, not expecting a call. It was my mom. "Um guys. I have to go home. See you guys tomorrow!"

I walked away feeling anxious about tomorrow. I hope Mark is okay. The stupid kidnapper didn't mention anything about him. Please Mark, stay strong and wait patiently.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello! I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter! Jaebum looks so good in the pic >< lol Jungkook's cover of Paper Hearts is stuck in my head! Agh! See you guys in the next chapter! Annyeong! ♥(✿ฺ'∀'✿ฺ)ノ

P.S. I got pooped on today by a bird on my arm!! Aaagh!!