Chapter 17

The day they figured who was following them, Jongdae began to be overprotected of Minseok. He felt that someone was following them since they left, and him being the curious person he was he let Minseok go home first and waited for whoever was following them to follow the adorable baozi.   What he didn't know was that someone was creeping behind him when out of nowhere someone hit him in the head.

    Minseok was confused when Jongdae hadn't arrived home its been a whole two hours. Meanwhile, Kevin was dragging Jongdae to the abandoned that Ravi had found. Kevin called Ravi and told him that everything was ready and that he should go to their house to check how Minseok was. Minseok was going crazy ok maybe he was exaggerating, but when the person that you love has gone missing wouldn't you react like that. There was a knock on the door Minseok thought that it was Jongdae, but how wrong he was it was none other than Ravi. "Jongdae has been kidnapped by an obsessed Kevin," said Ravi trying hard to not laugh. 

     Minseok started to pace around the house after Ravi left he broke down. He knew that something was right when they were out. Now all he has left is to pray that it was some kind of nightmare that when he wakes up he will see Jongdae watching some weird show. But this is reality and he knows that he has to get to the bottom of this. He saw they way Ravi was acting when he told him about the news. 

    Back at Suho house, he was busy looking for Yixing because out of nowhere he disappeared. The reason for running away was because he knew today was the day the other two were going to attack. Jongdae was the bait to lure Minseok to their trap. See both know that Minseok has been abused, so they plan on using him for their own pleasure. After they get bored of him they will return him back. What they don't know is that Yixing is on his way with Kris to save both of them. 

    Now it's up to fate for what will happen to them. Will the both of them survive this mess or will they end up being broken even more? Will Yixing make it on time to save them both before Minseok goes to their trap. Jongdae will have to fight for his life in order to save the love of his life.   

================================================================================

A/N

here is a chapter. please let me know what you think.  Vote, comment it would mean a lot. Sorry for any grammar errors.