Special Chapter (chpt 21)

Today is a special day for Minseok, why? Because Jongdae told him that they are going somewhere special. So Minseok couldn't hold in his excitement, he went and told his best friends about his special date with Jongdae. He was feeling nervous even though they are dating for four years and six months, but who can blame him.

Now Jongdae is a different story he is pacing around his house with his best friends trying to think of a way to ask Minseok to marry him. But he can't come up with an idea which is usually weird since he always has ideas. He looked at Kris and pouted "can you help me please," he asked cutely. Kris looked like granted to barf, but then he put his thinking face on.

Sehun got up and said "why don't you take him where you guys became official. Jongdae looked in thought but then nodded his head. And took out his phone to text Minseok.

To: my baozi💕😏
Can you meet me where I asked you to be mine? 😄

From: my baozi💕😏
Sure I'll see you there at 3 o'clock, I love you 😘

Now Minseok was freaking out because he doesn't know what to wear. Baekhyun walked to his closet and picked out something he knows Jongdae would love on Minseok. "Here, wear this and don't complain," he said while giving Minseok a look. When he was ready he decided to walk to the spot the became official. When he arrived he went to the old playground.

Jongdae was getting even more nervous. He doesn't know how he's going to ask him, but for know, he is going to take him on a special date that both will enjoy. When he arrived at the old park he saw his beautiful boyfriend swinging. He sneaked up behind him and covered his eyes.

Minseok looked scared for a second until he recognized the hands. "Don't do that you know I don't like it," he told his boyfriend. Jongdae just laughed and then he pulled him towards him, "have I ever told you that you are beautiful," Jongdae told him. Minseok looked down blushing and playfully pushed him away.

Soon they started to walk around the park they were talking about the most random things you can think of. Jongdae couldn't feel any happier because every time he's with Minseok he always feels the butterfly. They reached the place where they became official; Jongdae pulls Minseok into the woods and leads him to their secret place. While they were walking Minseok was thinking about how nervous Jongdae looked when they reached their place.

He has never seen Jongdae so serious, that he got scared. He told Minseok to turn around for a second once Minseok did that Jongdae got on one knee and took out the ring. "You can turn around now," he said with nervousness. When Minseok did he could not believe what he saw. The man of his dream is about to ask him the question he always dreamed of.

"We may have not had the best relationship, but I'm glad that you were the one that came at my life," Jongdae cleared his throat. "But I know that we will make it through other obstacles together but this time I don't want to call you my boyfriend." He said while smiling, Minseok couldn't believe what he said he was about to cry. "Jongdae, wh-" Jongdae cut him off, " But I do want to call you my husband."

"So what do you say my baozi, will you make me the happiest man alive and become my husband?" Jongdae looked nervous for a second until he felt a body crash against his. "yes! I would love to be your husband," Minseok said through tears. They can't believe that they actually are getting married.

Its beautiful how they had their ending. Right now no one can destroy their moment because what matters the most is that they have each other. Until next time.
============================
A/N

I hope you enjoy this chapter, I felt like making a special chapter.
Please vote and comment 💕
Can you also please read my other stories it would mean a lot 😄

Check out shelie_001 stories too ☺