Chapter 9

Chen pov
It was time to head to Luhan's house with the guys. I went to pick them up since I know where he lives when I reached Kris house the others were there. When they got in the car I started to head to Luhan's house. "Hyung, where are we going?" asked Sehun. "We are going somewhere special," I said trying to hold in my laugh. Once we reached Luhan's house you can see the excitement in Sehuns eyes.
When we got off the car Sehun was the first one to run to the door. "Hyung, hurry up," he whined. We just laughed at him and walk towards the door. I knocked on the door. We heard screams and someone pushing someone else. Finally, someone opened the door we heard Kris squeal silently like a school girl when we saw that Tao was the one that opened the door. The guys and I tried to hold in our laughs when we heard him. He gave us a death glare when he heard us giggling. Tao looks confused on what is going on, "so are you guys going to came in or what?" He asked with an annoyed face, we went inside the other greeted us. "You actually came I thought you wouldn't come because maybe you thought it was stupid to talk to you," said Kyungsoo smiling at us. Kai seems like he was having a fanboy moment which was hilarious.
     "Xiumin is going to be here later he's with his boyfriend right now," said Lay with an annoyed face. "I'm guessing you guys don't like his boyfriend?" asked Suho. They looked at each other of a second and then Tao answers "no we think he is up to something because all of the sudden he asked him to be his boyfriend." We just nodded. Afterwards, we started to talk to one another it pretty cool to talk to people you have something in common with I feel like we are always going to be with each other for a while.
~time skip~
     We were just waiting for Xiumin to come he texted Luhan that he was on his way. Baekhyun told us that Xiumin doesn't know that we are so if he gives us a glare is because he thinks that we are horrible people. They told me that Xiumin hates me the most out my friends and that they don't know the reason as to why.
    We heard the front door open and someone walking in. "The one Y'all been waiting for is here," we heard Xiumin voice say. He then walked when he saw us he stopped halfway and stared at us. He smiled at the guys but when he turned to look at me he glared if looks could kill I'll probably be buried six feet down. "What is HE doing here?" Xiumin asked still glaring at me.  "I invited him over because I want to be friends with him and his friends," said Luhan glaring at him too. Xiumin looked at him and pouted then he sighed. "Fine I'll try to socialize with them just because I love you," Xiumin said smiling.  God, he has a beautiful smile. Stop thinking like that Chen.
     After we got to know each other Xiumin seems to open up to me a little bit.  I mean it's something at least.  We decide to watch a movie. The movie we were watching made me remember the times were my parents actually cared for me. I didn't notice that I spaced out.
    I was thinking about why did I do to deserve this. I didn't notice that I was crying until I felt someone wipe my tears away. "Hey, what's wrong we aren't watching a sad movie or anything," I heard Xiumin ask. I snapped out of my train of thoughts, I turned to look at him and I saw an emotion that I'm not sure if it's concerned or pity. When I stood up everyone looked at me. "I will be back I'm going to go outside for a while," I said smiling a little. They nodded their head no fully believing my smile I can tell by the way they are looking at me.
    When I was outside it started crying again. "Why am I useless piece of sh*t ?" I asked myself. "Why do you think of yourself like that?" I heard someone ask.  I looked up and saw it was Xiumin I just stared at him. Why is he always showing up when I'm about to have a breakdown? I asked myself in my head. "Don't you get that feeling that you can't do anything right?" I asked him. He nodded his head we stayed silent for a while. 
    Then I felt him hug me and I felt tears on my shirt. I looked down to see him crying. "I always feel like tt-that I'm not good enough to be here," he sniffles, " a-a-and that the guys only talk to me because they feel pity for me. I was shocked because he told me something personal.
  We stayed in this position for a while that when I was about to tell him to get up so we can go inside I heard him snoring softly.
      I'm actually glad he is giving me a chance to be his friend. I guess the guy's plan will actually work. I just hope that he can trust me enough to tell me everything. I already feel like I can trust him, maybe one day I will tell him my whole life story. Let's hope that society doesn't ruin our life anymore. I can't wait to see what fate has in store for us.
====================================
A/N
Thank you for reading my story I honestly didn't think you were going to like it.
Anyway, what do think will happen to Xiumin and Chen?
Until next time 😁
Sorry for any grammar errors 😅
Vote, the comment I would appreciate it