It starts getting late, but I just don’t want this to end. Today all we did was sit and watch movies, we don’t have to worry about what’s going in the outside world, we don’t have to worry about the problems we have, it was relaxing and it’s something I needed in a long time. My phone starts to vibrate and I excuse myself and pick it up.

                “Hello?” I say.

                “Okay so…when were you going to tell us that Liam and you were a thing?” I hear Jesy’s voice.

                “Liam and I are just friends for now.” I say shrugging my shoulders.

                “For now, huh? So that means you will be more than friends later right?” I hear Leigh-Anne’s excited voice too, that’s when I realize I am on four way with the girls.

                “Yeah, Zayn came home and told me that when he came over with the boys Liam was only in his boxers and you were in Liam’s clothes.” Perrie said and I could practically feel her smirk though the phone.

                “It’s not what you guys think. You all know I am waiting—it’s just that I like wearing Liam’s clothes, it’s comfortable. Sam never let me wear his, he thought I looked silly. Plus it’s Liam’s place I can’t tell him to put on clothes—besides, I don’t mind the sight.” I say with a giggle.

                “I know you and Sam broke up and all, but to be honest I was never was a big fan of you two dating.” Perrie says honestly.

                “I agree with Perrie, the only reason why we didn’t say anything is because you were happy. At least we thought you were, but I watched part of your twitcam you had with Liam and there was this smile you had on your face that you never had with Sam. I think Liam really makes you happy Jade.” Leigh-Anne says.

                “He does make me happy guys, today we just sat and watch movies—and cuddled. It made me feel warm and happy.” I say.

                “Oh…so have you two kissed yet?” Jesy says suddenly, she is the one to just cut to the chase.

                “Uh…we kind of did…?” I say.

                “O M G! Jade tell us, how did it feel? Is he a good kisser? How did it happen?” Leigh-Anne babbles, she is the one who loves every single detail.

                “Okay, okay. We were playing FIFA and I won his snapback, and I was joking around and telling him how I looked better in it than him, then he picked me up and spun me around. We were laughing and he started tickling me. Then and then I looked into his eyes and realized how beautiful they are. And we just kissed…it was amazing.” I say smiling at the memory.

                “Wow, Jade you really like him, don’t you?” Perrie asked.

                “I—I really do like him. He’s kind-hearted, funny, sweet, and caring. When I first moved in with him, I thought it was just the little crush I had on him in 2008 and again in 2010. But I think it’s something more than just a crush.” I say truthfully as my cheeks become warm.

                “Jade where are you, I’m getting cold without you.” Liam calls out cutely, I laugh softly before calling out to him, “Coming Li, I just need to finish this phone call up.” I put my ear back on the phone.

                “Looks like the prince is awaiting for his princess.” Leigh-Anne says.

                “Yeah, I’ll call you guys later and tell you all about the date Liam and I are going on.” I say waiting to hear their response.