"My papi will kill you, sir," I told him nicely.

Harry bit down slightly, creasing a small tear in my lower lip. He laughed heartily while his hands softly rubbed my cheeks and tucked a stray strand of hair behind my ear.

"Well your papi is the reason why you're naked and tied to a bed," he hissed in a deeper voice.

"I'm not naked," I shook my head, then I bit down on my tongue.

I could practically feel Harry smirking.

"You will be."

Harry grabbed the straps of my soft gown with his teeth and tugged down, ripping the entire front piece of the dress. A sudden gust of cold air enflammed my chest. I could feel my nipples hardening. Harry laughed lightly. I wasn't wearing a bra.

Harry let his hands glide over my chest. He pressed his fingers over my nipples, squeezing them, making them harder than before. He let go but cupped my breasts in his hands, weighing them like a sac of Italian coins.

Then his eager hands followed the curve of my wide hips. Harry's tongue traced my stomach, down to my panties. He gripped the rest of the dress and tore it straight down. I crossed my legs like a nervous virgin.

Harry laughed. His mouth must have been close to my waist because my legs squirmed.

"Your innocence makes me wanna do naughty, naughty things to you," he growled. I gulped hard.

"No, sir. I am a virgin school girl. Please don't take my innocence," I asked of him softly. I would have made my Bambi eyes at him, but I had a blindfold on.

Harry laughed lightly.

"Then how will you repay your father's cocaine debt?" he asked, nibbling on my left ear lobe.

I shook my head.

"I can-I can--"

"Shhh," Harry whispered, pressing his lips gently to mine. He stroked my hair like I was his personal pet. "I will be gentle," he whispered reassuringly, but I was far from reassured.

"You will?" I gasped hopefully.

"God, your naiviety makes me wanna fuck you harder," he groaned, gripping my hips until I laid perfectly still. I gasped, pretending to be shocked from his fowl language.

"What's the matter, sweetheart. Never been fucked?" he winked. His lips curled.

I shook my head. Harry inched on top of me. He traced my lips with those tantalizingly slick fingers. I found myself sucking them. He laughed lightly.

"Do you want to be?" he asked rhetorically.

I shook my head "no," adding a few tears for emphasis. Harry wiped my fake tears with his long fingers. 

"That's a shame," he whispered gently. I squirmed under his touch. "Cause I'm gonna fuck you for every dime your worth," he spat. I heard something being unzipped and pulled and tugged. Then clothes plopped down beside the bed. I swallowed hard.

Harry gripped my leg, sliding his fingers up and down my inner thigh, pressing inside my core when I least expected it.

"Do you like that?" he hissed.

I shook my head "no," even though it was quite enjoyable.

Harry grabbed his baton and slid the icy rod of plastic and metal between my legs poking at my core. I tried to cross my legs, but he had shoved the baton inside me, making me gasp.