Next book: THE ANGEL WITH PAPERY WINGS

Hey Guys,

Bet y'all thought you'd seen the last of me...Nah lol. So for the past few days, basically since poor Harry died peacefully in his sleep, I've been ripping my hair out, trying to move on from Hangela. I almost started crying as I sat at my desk today, staring out the window and thinking about the days when Hangela used to sneak off to make-out and when Harry was shot, when he proposed, when Darcy was born, etc. I'm in love with Hangela and though the saga is permanently over, they will forever be in my heart.

But a few weeks ago, I promised you guys that if you got some of sequels to KNIGHT up to 1 million reads, I would write a novella in any of the character's POVs. I always keep my promises.

*Drum roll* After much deliberation, I have decided to write a prequel to KNIGHT, in Harry's POV. Though I think Harry's character is quite developed through out my books, I feel that he deserves to have his voice heard more so than the few paragraphs where he explained the story of how his parents died, his heartbreak when Angie left him, etc.

The prequel will roughly span the day when Harry killed his father, to the time when he took care of Angie when she was little, when he went to jail, when he got Sam pregnant, but didn't know it, when he fell in love with Angie and started stalking her, to when he first saved Angie from rape. 

Personally, I want to move ahead from KNIGHT, but at the same time, writing that saga has been the most incredible thing I've ever done with my life. I really want to know what you guys think I should do next. I always write what I wanna write because the second you write to please someone else, you can't get a word down, but I truly respect you guys' input :] 

I decided to post the prequel first. It's called THE ANGEL WITH PAPER WINGS. Click on my profile to read it :]

Follow me on twitter if you want update info.

@Atlantis094

Love, 

Mariam Xx