ch.74

"Harry, what are you--"

Harry shoved his baton between my legs. I choked on my tongue. Harry kicked his boots off and leaned forward on the bed. I scooted back, crossing my legs tightly all the while.

"I know ye Italian lasses love to talk, but you've got a load of work to do tonight, honey, so I suggest you hush up," Harry growled softly, still using a Southern accent. I literally had no idea what he was talking about, but his accent was slowly and surely getting me in the mood.

"What work?" I asked slowly, eyeing Harry's hands, which tightly gripped his baton. He twirled the baton in the air before bringing it over my chest and gently tracing my breasts with it.

"Work," he repeated sternly.

I scooted even further back on the bed and tugged the covers up. Harry slammed the baton down over the covers, preventing me from pulling them up higher. He leaned closer to me, staring into my eyes.

"Don't make this hard on yourself, bella," he warned, staring at my lips.

"My name is Angela," I corrected, playing along with his games.

"You can be my Southern bella," he winked, laughing at his little joke. His fingers traced my neck and down the curved neckline of my night gown.

"I'm sorry, I can't, sir," I shook my head, moving out of his reach. Harry laughed and began unbuttoning his form-fitting shirt.

"And why is that, honey?" he cocked a brow, licking his lips all the while.

"Because I am a goody two shoes school girl," I lied proudly, patting my conservative night gown for emphasis. It was still sheer and quite fitted, so I don't know how well it passed for "goody two shoes."

Harry burst into laughter. "You're no Virgin Mary," he shook his head, scanning my body slowly.

"Yes I am," I insisted. I wanted to go all-out with his little role play scheme.

Harry inched closer to me, until his lips nearly touched mine.

"When I'm done with you, you'll be screaming my name," he threatened in his husky accent. 

I trembled slightly. There was a glint of power in his eyes, but I found myself laughing randomly. 

"What's so funny?" Harry hissed.

"You need my father's permission to marry me," I told him plainly, holding up my left hand.

"I don't need no permission to take what I want, when I want it!" Harry growled.

He lunged onto the bed and held me down with the weight of his body. Eagerly, he pulled out handcuffs from his back pocket. My eyes widened.

"W-what are you doing, sir?" I whispered.

Harry balanced his weight on my hips and thighs, pressing down just enough to make my legs immobile. His hands gripped my arms swiftly, holding me still as he cuffed my wrists to the bed. I screamed.

Harry pressed his mouth over mine, shoving his tongue down my throat. I grew quiet instantly and nearly choked on his tongue. Harry grinned.

"Good girl."

I stared at him. He gripped the covers I clutched dearly and tore a small ribbon of cloth. He tied the ribbon over my eyes, rendering me blind, in addition to paralyzed. He inched off of me and tied my ankles to the bed posts as well, until I laid there, arms and legs spread wide, eyes shut.

I heard Harry get off the bed and I felt his gaze scanning my body.

"You do dress like a goody two shoes school girl, I'll give you that," he laughed lightly. His breath swivel up my legs and chest before reaching my mouth. He nibbled on my lower lip.