9

Next day in the morning..
Sanyu and rd woke up...as today is Rd's birthday..so everyone was at thier home from morning to wish Rd...and then they made all plans about what they had to do all day...suddenly vidz ask
Vidz: waise jiju..sanyu ne kya gift diya?
Rd: Duniya ka best gift..
Parth: acha...waise kya hai wo gift..hame bhi bata do..
Rd: abhi aaya nahi hai 8 ya 9 months baad aayega..
Vardhan: are aisa thodi hota hai birthday aaj hai..to gift bhi aaj hi na..
Maya: shut up vardhan..and she hit on his shoulder. .and said..sachi Rd...jo me soch rahi ho..wohi tum bolne ka try kar rahe ho?
Rd: ha..
Kabir (niharika's husband) :are kya soch rahe ho Rd.hume bhi bata do..hum maya ki Tarha antaryami nahi hai..
Niharika : are she is expecting..
All said...
"Are who is expecting and what?"
Sanyu: are baba I am expecting..that means Rd is soon going to be dad and I soon going to be mom...
All laughs and said "finally bataya to..warna hame to laga ke baby aane ke baad batane wale ho..:
Rd: TUM log ko phele se pata tha?
Maya: ha...
Sanyu:kaise?
Niharika: when u left from office to meet doctor kabir saw u at doctor's clinic...and he informed me that u had gone to doctor but alone..so I thought to company and surprise u..so I too came there but when u reached u had already left..so I just met the doctor..and as the doctor who check u was my freind..so she told me..and I informed them..but not Randhir...mujhe pata why u didn't told us..because u wanted to first  disclose this news to your hubby😘..
Rd: oh acha..waise let's celebrate aaj to din hai celebration ka..
And that night they enjoyed a lot...sandhir was happy in thier life..with sanyu's mood swings..rd' care..he fulfilled each and every carving of her...he was with her...and she was loving his care...his love...all the time Rd used talk to his baby at night...and when sanyu used to ask for something..she used to blackmail him..by saying "Rd baby want to eat this and that"..sometimes Rd used to scold her...but he took good care of her in this 8 months..not like he not used to before..he used to but he started taking extra care... sanyu was not allowed to go office..if she had do work she can do by sitting at home..and rd too was going to apply for leave but sanyu never agreed..she said "Rd tum jao..agar ghar rahoge or zyada pareshaan ho jayongi me..waise bhi tum itna tang karte ho".. so she never agreed but as her due date was coming near..and he can't risk about her health..so he took the leave without informing her..when sanyu got to know she scolded him..but then mere touch of Randhir and she melted in his arms.. from last 2 days Randhir is at home...he cooks for her..he don't know how to cook but still he used try and sanyu too was there to help him..every night he uses to complain his baby about mumma..and mumma to does the some..in this 8 month.. Maya had gave birth to a baby girl...they had AARA name for her... she was everyone's favourite everyone loves to be with her..play with her...and specially Randhir..she was his Beti...and for her he was her favourite uncle... Rd call her beti..
And she too always wants to go to Randhir..if he doesn't pick her up she always used to cry..and randhir can't see that..she was his beti..how can He let her cry...
Sanyu was admitted in the hospital as her labour pain had started...Randhir was waiting at outside along with vidushi parth,maya, niharika, vardhan..they all were tensed specially Randhir...maya kept her hand on his shoulder and said..
Maya: don't worry Rd..they both will be fine...trust your love Rd..like u did in past...and then see..she will be all fit and fine along with your baby..
Rd just nodded his head..doctor came out and said congratulations Mr.shekhawat..u wife had given birth to a baby Boy...Rd was so much happy..he asked about her health..doctor said she to is fine...in sometime she will be shifted to her ward and then u can meet her and your baby...
Doctor left and everybody congratulates him...suddenly he took AARA and said... "beti chachu ko congrats nahi bologi?"
Aara nodded his head as If saying karongi na..
And she smiled her fullest...every body was in awww seeing this chachu beti's bond..then Randhir gave her back to maya and go to see his wife oops sorry LIFE and his son..Rd came inside her wards to see her sleeping..he goes and caresses her hairs and kissed her on her forehead and went to see his son..he too was sleeping...sanyu wake up to see Rd standing near the cradle and looking at thier baby...sanyu calls him..he turn and goes to her..he helped her sit properly...Then sanyu said..
Sanyu: suniye na..
Rd smiled remembering thier old days and said Boliye na..
Sanyu: wo baby ko Leke aao na..mujhe dekhna hai..god me lena hai..
Rd:are me kaise abhi wo bahot chota hai..to ruko me maya di ko bolta ho..
Sanyu: nahi aap hi Leke aao..beti ko to to lete ho...
Rd:are par wo Badi hai..
Sanyu: nahi Leke aao..
Rd:acha ruko..and he goes towards his cradle..carefully picked thier baby up in his arms comes towards sanyu and gave her..she smiled looking at baby..and kissed her forehead.. everybody came inside to meet the new member... now maya gave aara to Rd and said "lo sambhalo apni beti ko..and let me take the baby in my arms..she took him and said..vardhan he is so cute..
Vardhan: ha BUT AARA se zyada nahi..
And they started fighting on who is more cute AARA or the new baby. Now thier family was complete..they have a bhai, di, beti, beta, thier frendz and everyone...Rd was so happy looking at everyone..he was feeling like he is in his dream but no it was reality..Rd hugs sanyu and said "thank u..meri life me aane ke liye..mujhe itni sari Khushi dene ke liye...thank u meri family complete karne ke liye..thank u soo much..mujhe complete karne ke liye..he kissed her on her forehead..and now it's was starting of the new journey on thier life....Finally thier life was full of happiness..they both Were together in every ups and downs of the life..and now this baby brought them more closer..
X-------------------------------------------------X
So finally it was the end of this story..but it's not the end of thier love story...thier love story will be getting more n more romantic with each passing second by thier partners with them.. so hope u had enjoyed it and I had not bored u...don't worry Epilogue is remaining..it will be either tomorrow or day after that..but before 15 I promise☺..
Now for SANDHIR and for thier love..plzzz do comments and votes...