1

Here u go with pyaar....
X-------------------------------------------------X
A girl was walking through the corridor of her new college just to find out her class room no. But she was confused..when she reached to one class there she saw one boy was standing wearing formals talking to other teachers...by that she get to know he is a college staff..what ever he was by profession but he was damn HOT and his never ending SMILE was adding a plus point in him.after coming out from her dreams...she asked him " sir where is the class for science student"
And he replied with his million dollar smile "second floor, 202"
She replied "thank you sir and she left for the class..there she got in and sat on the 2nd bench with a girl who's name was Vidushi. ....after sometime her class teacher came..and introduced himself as Ansari Afzal ( it's Muslims name but it has something to do with future 😆) After sometime the same boy whom that girl means sanyukta agarwal had met came and sit next to the sir...
Sanyu's pov
after that Afzal sir stands and start giving us instructions and he also said that this showing his hand towards the same boy is your Physics teacher as well as co- class teacher..and his name is Randhir..
As it was our first day in college so today we have half day...and Randhir sir was only present in our class...someone from behind ask Sir till when r u going to stay here? When will be having our break??
Randhir sir smiled and said "no break today..bas 10 min ruko then u all can go home...
Everybody start shouting..yeah😉 yeah😉..in fact he too was smiling..he was not all looking rude...in fact he was much younger for the post he is working for..not by experience but because of his charm...haye me Mar java😚😍...and like that my first day in college came to an end..
Next day when I reached college..I found Randhir sir already in class..it's not that I am late..but sir is to early in the class...after every one came in class...sir start explaining SCALAR AND VECTOR...he writes some definition and sums on board..as I have a habit of writing everything I was writing...suddenly sir came and stand Infront of me by that I was not able to see what is written on board...so I said " sir hatiye" still he didn't move...I thought he didn't listened so said it loud.."Hatiye na sir"... (sanyu was a very shy girl types so she doesn't talk much in English..so she said in hindi..not forgetting to give him respect) Sir was shocked to listen "Hatiye na sir" I don't know why😝..I think no one had ever called him that...that's Why...
Sanyu' pov ends...
After that randhir moved to his table for taking attendance so he asked for a pen...as sanyu's table was near to him because she was sitting on 1st bench..so he forward his hand to take pen from her...she was giving him pen but don't know why in slow motion...Finally she gave him..he was shocked by her behaviour...he widened his eyes and though her eyes he asked her what..and she nodded her head in NO..looked down to her book..feeling embarrassed... Next day again he asked this time too sanyu was going to give but Randhir said "Rhene de kisi or se le longa" she to said "Ha jao lelo...me bhi nahi dongi aapko"and he took pen from some one else and here sanyu was angry on him for embarrassing her Infront of full class..like that only their days in college was going..
Randhir's pov
Pata nahi kya jadu hai ossme...phele din jab se osko smile karte hue dekha hai...kisi or ki smile nazar hi nahi aati...or wo oska HATIYE NA SIR..khena sab se acha lagta hai...but sirf oske hoto se hi...i dont know why i always keep thinking about her..i dont know why i just want her to smile always...or jab kabhi me pareshaan karta ho to oska gusse se mujhe dekhna..or the way she makes her face when i embarass her infront of the class..I like everything she do..
Randhir's pov ends
after that Randhir always used to tease her in class without getting caught just to hear her "suniye na, Hatiye na, sir hogayi apki bakwas" and all...one day sanyu was surfing on her fb...she searched RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT and she got his Id so she sent him a friend request...because she wanted to see ke sir kisi ki bhi request kar lete hai kya? As her Id was with her nick name..and Randhir didn't knew so he doesn't accepted..after some days sanyu changes her ID to her real name..when randhir checks and found that it was her ID he accepted...sanyu was happy as her CRUSH had finally accepted her friend request..from there she got his number too..In night when they were talking on fb her fb stop responding to her so she said "sir my fb is not working so may I whats app u?"
Randhir said "sure"
And in seconds he reacived her msg saying hii to him..
He too replied hii..and again there conversation started with "sir suniye" and he used to reply her "Boliye"..like that only one month passed when ever Randhir used to change his dp..sanyu used to comment on it stating "ache lag rahe ho sir" but when first time she said Randhir said "kabhi to bola ke Acha lag raha ha ho"
And she replied " aisa me q bolo😂😂😂"
Randhir said "very funny"
But after that they used to chat they used share many things..like dislike..and all..one day after coming back from college sanyu was reading quotes but in urdu font...as she had many friends who knows urdu so she learned from them..she took one pic and send it Randhir on whats app..he checked msg and kept his mobile..suddenly it again beeped..he looked at msg and he smiled it was from sanyu..yeah he calls her that not Infront of anyone but when they talk he called her that only...(msg convo)
Sanyu: Samjha kya?
Rd: ha Ansari sir se pouch liya tha..
Sanyu: chalo kuch to dimaag chalye...mujhe laga bas check karke chod denge..
Rd: hahhahhah...tere jaisa nahi ho...waise tujhe kaise aati hai urdu?
Sanyu: meri frendz ne Sikhaya hai mujhe😃..
Rd: oh acha...
Sanyu: waise aap bhi Afzal sir ko Ansari sir bolte ho?
Rd: ha koi burai hai?
Sanyu: nahi...me to bas Aese hi puch rahi thi...q ke puri class onko sirf Ansari sir hi bulati hai...
Rd: sab log college me onko Ansari sir hi bulate hai...
Sanyu: acha thikh hai fir...bye
Rd: bye
They used to chat each day...they always find a topic just to chat with each other...like that whole year had completed and now sanyu was in 12th...still they used to talk...one day sanyu asked him how r u?
Rd: Not fine😦
Sanyu: why? What happend?
Rd: chikenguniya
Sanyu: what?😲😲doctor ke paas gaye the?
Rd: nahi man nahi kar raha hai😅😅😅..
Sanyu: pagal hogaye ho?
Rd:nahi😂
Sanyu:doctor ke paas Jane ka man nahi kar raha?? seriously😡😡???
Rd:Ha...😅😅 kal jayonga
Sanyu: ha Chale jaana...or khyal rakhna...bye😊
Rd: bye
X--------------------------------------------------X
Don't forgot to vote and give reviews...if u want early update with lots of SANDHIR with big big updates...😏😏😏