4

After telling him everything thing about her feeling she gets unconscious..Randhir started shaking her her and said " wake up sanyu! Wake up! Don't u listen to my answer..plz sanyu wake up i want to tell u everything..
suddenly he hears cars horn from outside indicating him that they are ready with car..Randhir picked her up in a bridal style and left for the car running..and they reached near by hospital in just 15 min by breaking all the signals😆..sanyu's mom was already present there along with maya, niharika and doctor as vardhan had already told them about sanyu's conditions...Everything was ready for operation..Randhir came inside the hospital and doctor took her in operation theater..sanyu's mom was crying and so was Randhir..but wiped his tears and he looked him self his light blue shirt was all red with sanyu's blood...and he remembered sanyu's saying.."never leave my mom's side.." He goes towards sanyu's mom and said aunty..and made her sit on near by chair..and said "nothing will happen to sanyu...dekhna she will be fine after operation..so plz stop crying and he wiped her tears...even he was trying not to cry...but his tears were not listening to his brain...Randhir Kept his head on her lap, her mother start caressing his hairs and randhir said..she will be fine..but inside he was also thinking about "ke operation ke baad kya hoga..agar osko kuch hogaya to.
Nahi nahi kuch nahi ho sakta.. wo mujhe chod kar nahi jaa sakti..." suddenly nurse came out and said  patient ka blood bahot zyada beh chuka hai...jitna hamare blood bank me tha otna kam hai surgery ke liye...so any one is here who had same blood group as her..Randhir said "mera or oska same hai blood group..u can take mine....nurse took him to another room for taking his blood...after sometime he came and stood beside Afzal and vardhan..Afzal said "don't worry she will be fine...doctor are trying thier best..Randhir nodded...(Afzal sir and vardhan sir still don't know about the confession sanyu made before getting unconscious..they thought it's just a care..because Randhir was always the type of boy u help everyone)
After 2 hours of surgery doctor came out Randhir goes to him and asked about her..doctor replied.."we had taken out all the broken pieces of glass from her stomach..but she had to gain her consciousness in 12 hours or we will lost her...Randhir was shaken to hear this..he was thinking every possibilities..what if she don't opened her eyes in 12 hour..what will happen with him no one knows..
Doctor left from thier leaving him in his thoughts...maya and arpita came forward and maya said "don't worry Randhir she will get her consciousness soon..u know why? Because u r waiting for her..because u love her..she had to listen to u..in fact she will..just don't cry..she will feel more pain..just be with her and see the magic what your love can do...your love will make her to open her eyes..so plz take care of your self and her...be with her....Randhir nodded
he went near sanyu's mom and said "aunty aap ghar jao..bahot Raat hogai hai...I will be here with her...her mom said "no beta u had done a lot for us..by finding her..i will not take your any more favour now...u go I will be here..."
Randhir said  " I had not done any favour...I had done it for my self..and plzzz aunty u need to take rest..just look at your self..how u had made your condition  by crying...now plz go home and take rest..and I promise..when ever she will open her eyes my first call after doctor will be your number...I will inform u..now plzzz go..
Maya too said "yeah aunty he is telling right..u should go..in fact let us drop u..and then we will go..Randhir will be here...and I trust him..i know my lite bro that much that he will take care of her more then himself.."
her mom left with everyone..
Randhir was alone he was sitting next to sanyu and was holding her hands and he was talking to her...
Randhir "it's not fare sanyu...u always do cheating...har baar apni baat bol deti ho...mera answer nahi sunogi? U know tum bas thikh hojayo tabh batata ho me tumhe..itne saare project,assignment, or home work donga na...tabh pata Chale ga..bahot maza aata hai khud ko hurt karke me bataonga jab project time pe nahi milega...and he was continously blabaring...he felt some one gripping his hand he looked at sanyu she was awake...his tears starts flowing which he was holding from..he was happy to see her opening her hands...sanyu calls him thus breaking his thoughts...he hurriedly calls doctor...doctor came and checked her and smiled at Randhir and said she fine..but still she is weak u had to take good care of her...looked at sanyukta and said "u r very lucky to have so caring husband...he truly loves u...he was all the time sitting near u and was waiting for u to open your eyes and now when u had opened see his smile....sanyu looks at Randhir who had gone out to call her mother..and she blushed looking at him...doctor left the cabin and Randhir came in, sat next to sanyu on a stool still.not speaking anything...and sanyu was waiting to hear his voice..suddenly he spoked " baat mat karna tum mujhse..."
Sanyu: " q par, mene kya kiya"
Rd: "tumne kya kiya abh wo bhi me batao..kon bola tha akele Jaane ke liye...kisi ko saath nahi Leke jaa sakti thi...or mujhe bataya q nahi ke tumhe koi stalk kar raha hai..sab akele hi karna tha...to q bola wo sab..
Sanyu: suniye to sahi...
Rd: bola na don't talk to me... today u will only listen..kisne bola tha khud ko hurt karne ke liye...pagal ho? Dard nahi hota? Ek or baat agli baar khud ko hurt karne se phele ye soch lena ke yo jaan hai na tumhari abh wo tumhari nahi meri hai...tumhare rag rag me abh mera khon hai...agli baar kuch kiya na to me hi mar donga tumhe...sanyu smiled looking at him..he was worried for her..
Rd: abh smile q kar rahi ho...pagal hogayi ho?
Sanyu nodded her head in NO...
Rd: take rest your mom will be coming here tomorrow morning along with Maya di, niharika di..
And he came out..because he know if he would have stand there any more he would have kissed her..and he didn't want to do that at least not for now
(LOL😂😂)
He sat outside her ward..and he slept on the chair it self in a sitting position wearing his bestest smile...
X--------------------------------------------------X
Hear u go with the next...I think I boring u all..is that so?..
Guyz really 157 views and only 45 votes..atleast i can expect half of views..plzzz guyzz..
Do votes....